Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

the Bamboo Bunker! new art page 4

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

T

Might be a little tight in there !!!

Hey Tipsy, glad to see someone else has added a slot machine. I bought a couple a few years back and we have always had fun with them in our lounge.Recently we had to move the slot machines and the cap con bowling to another level to make room for more seating in the lounge.. but their still close by.
your lounge has a nice personal style.

[ Edited by: exotica59 2006-11-14 05:22 ]

thanks!! ..i think it's time you ditch the cap con bowling game though and get hip to my friend andrew's new rockin-bowl-a-rama arcade bowling game. produced and distributed by namco....this thing blows the other bowling games out of the water....i helped him build the original prototype as well as the bowling trophies for their national tournanments ....you should check it out..i may be able to get you a good deal on one.....

Oh yes...I forgot that's what Andrew does for a living! hmmmm sounds interesting.
Yes, the ol' cap con game has seen better days..

been awhile since i added anything here, so here's my new art aquistions to the bamboo bunker!!

" ? " painting by mitch o'connell

"zombie fife " painting by Paul Moch

"Brains" ink illustration by Johnny Crap

"Rockatiki" painting by johnny crap

"shrunken head" ink illustration by dirty donny

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-04-14 12:54 ]

Wow....amazing home bar and the bathroom is great. Drinking and peeing at your place would be so fun!!!!

It is great to see other people that are into themed rooms. I got different things going on in different rooms...makes for lots of fun collections. Keep up the great decorating and always love more pics. :)

very tidy

T

thats like a whos who. Is your house on the Exotica 07 home tour??

On 2007-04-15 21:12, teaKEY wrote:
thats like a whos who. Is your house on the Exotica 07 home tour??

wasn't aware of any home bar tour for exotica 2007....but either way, my only participation in exotica 2007 is strictly as a patron. I have a few issues and disagreements with those in charge of running the event, which has nothing to do with the event, but stem from a history of head butting with these folk so i will restrict my involvement to a minimum.

Pages: 1 2 56 replies