Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Mai Tai

Pages: 1 37 replies

CL

Happy Birthday Mai Tai, you FUGU coveting, Tiki groovin, fun loving guy. Yep todays the day, Mai Tai turns...errr 32??? AGAIN! :o

To quote Mai Tai's quote, sort of, **May your birthday be a rip-roarin' ride through the wilderness!!! Hang on to them hats and glasses! ** Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!
:drink:

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2006-09-21 01:36 ]

whup it up big guy.....

Raise the roof....

J

Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!! I'll raise another to you (and probably end up singing to you again) on Saturday!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

I'm really glad we finally got to meet. You are so damn hoopty, man.

Hope you have a fabulous day.

On 2006-09-21 10:14, JenTiki wrote:
Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!! I'll raise another to you (and probably end up singing to you again) on Saturday!

Before I forget again, special note of thanks again to JenTiki for leading the singing of Happy Birthday to Humuhumu, Mai Tai, and Conga Mike on Weds. Especially with my voice gone. Though, my singing may have provided tortuous entertainment. If I could have croaked out a word or two, combined with tone deafness, it would have been amusing. Hey that's a cause, my affliction tone deafness. Help Coco Loco by sending a mug. That will relieve the pain caused by this terrible affliction". :wink:

Anyhew...Discovering afterwards that you rarely sing without the band made it very special. Very much appreciated. Mahalo.

J

Awww! I was honored to do it for such a tikiriffic group of folks. I'd be more than happy to sing for Mai Tai again on Saturday. See you then.

Happy Birthday, Mai Tai! Yee haw!

MT

Well, Thankya Miss Kitty Humu, and thanks for that Wicked Wahine cake too! It was delicious! And thanks to everyone else for all of the great birthday wishes as well!

CL

It's that time of the year again...it's Mai Tai's birthday today! Happy birthday to a wonderful Mai Tai maker and a wonderful swell fella!

Happy birthday Mai Tai!!!!! May many lovely libations come your way this weekend and throughout the entire year. xoxo :) :)

T

Happy Birthday Mai Tai! Have a drink for me or two even. Hope your day is swell. Is the bar done yet? Pictures soon?

Beth

On 2007-09-21 16:12, Tikisgrl wrote:
Happy Birthday Mai Tai! Have a drink for me or two even. Hope your day is swell. Is the bar done yet? Pictures soon?

Beth

Ditto. (Except for the "Beth" part.)

Really now. Have a fabulous birthday, and while you're at it take a few pictures of the bar. Stop taunting us with these brief glimpses.

J

Happy Birthday Mai Tai! Be sure to Tai one on this weekend! See ya tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TO LIFE! TO YOU! MAI TAI!!! HiPhiPaHulA!

Happy Birthday, Mai Tai!! See ya soon.......

Myke

N

HAPPY 32th? Birthday!!!!!! Mai Tai!!!

HAPPY DAMN BIRTHDAY, Mai Tai! It's always good to drink and talk with you and coco at FI. Do I smell chicken and waffles in the near future...?

Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!!!

Happy Birthday Mai-Tai!
When you die, can I have Coco-Loco? :D

WoooHooo! Happy Birthday Mai Tai. SoccerTiki and I hope you have a Tiki-rrific Weekend :)

Happy Birthday!!!!

if i was there i would drink a whole fugu in honor of your special day....or 2...or 3.

hm.

Monkey says "What?"

Happy b-day you ol chip tooth, giblet eatin' tiki friki.

Oi mate!

Chongolio

Happy Belated Birthday!

How was it?

Holy Shit! Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!

Happy Belated B-day sir,
sorry I been off of TC this last weekend.

Jeff(bigtikidude)
hope to see ya down here in Nov.

Hi!!!! Happy Late Birthday wishes Mai Tai!!!!!!
How old are u??? 32!!!!!!!!!! he he he he

Remember that one time...you had a birthday...and I totally missed saying Happy Birthday? Yeah....that was really cool......stooooooooooopid

CL

Happy Birthday to to the one and only in life Mai Tai (Bill)!!! Happy 2009 Birthday!!! Love you!!

:)

WooHoo! Put Another Candle on Your Birthday Cake.......Happy Birthday Mai Tai :)

L

Happy Birthday Mai Tai! You are a great guy and I hope you have a great birthday!

J

Happy Birthday, Bill!

Happy Birthday BILLBILLY!
Lester says ALOHA from Beyond!

Bill...remember that one time...I wished you Happy Birthday

On 2009-09-21 17:54, Coco Loco wrote:
Happy Birthday to to the one and only in life Mai Tai (Bill)!!! Happy 2009 Birthday!!! Love you!!
:)

Wait a min. Bill is 2009 years old?
holly cow man, your as old as Jesus.
that's amazing.
:o
Happy B-day buddy.

Jeff(btd)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2009-09-22 12:27 ]

R

already?!

Happeh Birfdai Uncy Bill! :D

Happy Birthday, twin brother Bill! Enjoy!

Did I miss out on the birthday greetings? If Im not too late, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.

Bill,
I heard you almost went for a B-day dip on sat at the Tonga hut.
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

Hi ya Bill Happy Birthday! I know I wished ya a Happy one on FB but there is nothing like a TC Ohana Best wishes so, Here's to you! Mai Tai!

Pages: 1 37 replies