Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

sort of tiki art! more like ssssleestak art! NEW!

Pages: 1 19 replies

i just finished this! lemme know what you think!

Is that Chaka the pakuni in our lady Sleestak's arms? Your work brings a newness to the whole Land of the Lost saga! Great work! Keep it up!

S

THANKS!

On 2006-09-21 12:12, sleestak wrote:
i just finished this! lemme know what you think!

I may not be able to sleep tonight.

Nicely done but it freaks me out.

K

totally weird - i love it - nice image man - CREEEEEEEEEEEEEPY!

thanks you guys, and to those of you who dont know....keep away from the pylons!

Nice work sleestak, those things really creeped me out as a kid.

ST

thanks everyone! this will be tattooed soon!

S

i just found out today that this image will be published soon! its a book of all different virgin marys! ripping style

On 2006-09-22 23:37, sleestak wrote:
thanks you guys, and to those of you who dont know....keep away from the pylons!

**Pylons or pythons..?haha

Very original, cool! Tama

On 2006-09-26 17:15, sleestak wrote:
i just found out today that this image will be published soon! its a book of all different virgin marys! ripping style

Congrats on publication too! (no wonder shes a virgin) :) TTT

this is crazy, i put this up and i guess they want to put it on the land of the lost site! bitchin, i also just found out that the dude who made the costumes and did the makeup, worked with my mom! whadafuh? i maybe part sleestak after all. put your art up! you never know what might happen!

S

i will have sleestak prints at the tiki oasis if anyone is interested! also if anyone wants tiki tattoos lemme know as well, we can set up some time!

Congrats on the upcoming publication. The mom connection is a trip. Good for you!
Cheers.

T

Kinda like Tammy Fay Baker meets Don Ho ....

S

Bent!
Make more stuff!

No way! that is completely cool in a Saturday Morning kind of way. My Sunday School teacher would of sprung a gasket if she saw your painting. I have been working on a painting that I started over the summer after watching the first season on DVD. Those Saturday morning shows are still a huge part of my inspiration and an major part of my psyche . Sid and Marty Croft, Rankin/Bass and Hanna-Barbera are gods dwellin' amoungst us mortals. Your painting has motivated me put the final touches on it and get it finished. Completely looking forward to seeing more of your art. Congrats on the pick up too.

Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

F

Marshall, Will, and Holly on a river expedition ran into the greatest earthquake ever knoooooooown… Sid and marty croft would be proud of you.

S

thanks everybody! lets see that sat morn painting!

Yuck!

Pages: 1 19 replies