Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Painted Moai Chiminea Head by Flounder

Pages: 1 11 replies

One of the Chimineas arrived here pretty beat up, so I decided to saw off the head and send it to Flounder. Here's the result...

He's gonna add a couple of taller palms to the front. I'm gonna display it in our Tiki Bar, Mugoomba, along w/the Flounder Tiki Farm Suitcase, a few of his prints & his Flame Man Chu & Mini Man Chu mugs. I now have an official Flouder Shrine!!
Holden

Goody Gracious!
That is schweet! Can't wait to see it in person at the TikiBar opening! Is that from one of the big ones? I hope so! We should all bring candles to offer up our praises to Flounder's great art and contribution to Tiki! You never stop,man! Just when we think you're actually relaxin for a moment BAM! Out of blue something else amazing has sprouted at the Farm!
We're not worthy!

T

I only problem that I see with Flounder, and don't get me wrong, I'm one of his followers but my only complaint is, more work from this guy. Crack that whip

P
Paipo posted on Thu, Sep 28, 2006 1:47 PM

Another masterpiece - you're a lucky man Holden.

That thing killed my Saws All blade !!!

Came out Arrrsome though!!!

Gonna have to build a stand/shelf/hut.... for it next week.

Magoomba!!!

Super-cool job Flounder!!

[bows towards shrine]

That is just obscene beauty.. Holden, you better bolt that thing down somehow, Bro. I get out to the Left Coast and I'm gonna grab that and look like a white Terrell Owens..

incredible painting and it'll look awesome on a custom bamboo ben stand. great idea!

H
hewey posted on Thu, Sep 28, 2006 8:27 PM

Awesome, just awesome!

beautifull..just beautiful

[ Edited by: IsleConch 2006-09-29 17:48 ]

This thing sucked to paint!!!!! It weighs a ton and painting on it was like painting on a gravel driveway.

Never again Holden!

Thanks everyone.

B

Hey Flounder, I was gonna get you to paint mine up, it looks So cool.
Nice seeing you at Huki btw! I think you need to lose some weight tho.

Pages: 1 11 replies