Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

ART Show in Seattle tonight, not tiki

Pages: 1 0 replies

S

but some really cool travel photos...
Read on...

I am part of an amazing photographic exhibit opening at a brand-new gallery.

The opening party is THIS THURSDAY, Oct 5th and it's going to be an ultra-uber-fantabulous extravaganza!! In addition to the exhibit, it is ALSO the grand opening gala for the gallery itself! It's going to be a catered affair, which means it's going to be full of fancy-pants, beautiful people eating snackies and drinking vino and being all fancy-pants and beautiful 'n stuff!

It would mean the world to me to share this extra-special occasion with my friends, so if you could stop by it would be so swelligant!

I will be showing photos that I've taken in Scotland, Paris, Sydney, New York and even the lovely Tacoma!

Here are the details:

It's THIS THURSDAY, October 5th, from 6pm - 10pm at Form/Space Atelier which is located at 1907 Second Avenue in downtown Seattle, across from the Moore Theatre near Stewart Street.

It is also 'First Thursday' so come on down and wander through all the galleries and be all cultured like!

The show is up for a month, but you DON'T want to miss the reception (especially since I will be there!)

;o)

If you have any questions, let me know and I hope to see your smoochie faces there!!

xxooxxoo

-jonelle-

Pages: 1 0 replies