Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

new art / prints by da kreepy tiki

Pages: 1 5 replies

check these out lemme know what ya thinks..

the first and third ones are killer! The reds.in fact all the colors in the first one just work so well! Love seeing brushstrokes,adds a lotta life and expression to 'em!You should contact Darktiki about the horror-related work! Maybe you can squeeze into Tikis and Terrors next year!Keep creating!

great paintings! you really captured robert johnson's eyes. i really dig that one.

TIGHT Jaksin!!! I went by Kreepytiki booth several times at Hukilau...you & Loon workz jus' plain sick!
I'm digging #1 and #3 tiki...but I'm just not Head-On monster freak.
Keep'em coming! :tiki:

Flip-flOp-fLipPp

P
Paipo posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 5:21 PM

#1 is awesome, looks kinda like a halloween aloha shirt...I like the one above the Blues guy too, it's really moody. You've got some nice technique happening there.

thanks alot guys # 1 and 2 are not painted by me they were painted by two work buddies John Vale , and Jose Cabrera also the guy/ mask thing thats before my Robert johnson was not done by me . thanks for the feedback though 1 thing i really enjoy painting besides tiki is classic movie monsters and i also collect and paint folk art with a southern style but mostly departed musician stuff that i really like. i think i gotta check out that tiki terror stuff sounds right up da kreepy alley.

Pages: 1 5 replies