Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

attention artists

Pages: 1 3 replies

on late january I will be doing a show here in miami called "Psycho Tikis are Go" and will feature 25 artists doing their thing on the "psychobilly" kreepy tiki mug.but i have a alot of people who do tiki related stuff ask me about if they can show off their work.i now have some more room to work with but limited. what i want from you guys is if ya really want to show yer artwork to get to me asap and we can work out the details . i also just posted a little more about this show under "tiki events" but i put this here because i know all the artists here check this out more often . stay tiki and holla back at me . jaksin Kreepy

T

Sounds like it could be a "killer" show. Next years will have to be around Halloween time. I PMed you.

hey i got a lot of pm's and emails to my hotmail account about the show and to save us all time if you want to submit artwork to be shown just send youre pic's to my email [email protected] and it will be faster that way ..thanks for the awesome response guys

T

I can't decide which of the two mugs, Psycho or Kohonuo would make a better canvas. They both have there advantages

Pages: 1 3 replies