Paipo's Resin & Stone Pendants - New Stuff! - 2nd batch - Nov. 19

Pages: 1 27 replies

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2006 4:20 PM

SOLD

[ Edited by: Paipo 2008-06-25 23:19 ]

S
squid posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2006 5:46 PM

Paipo: REALLY nice carving. Someday I shall pick your brain mercilessly for stone carving techniques. Keep it up mate!

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2006 8:22 PM

Cheers squid...you pick my brain for stone techniques, and I'll pick yours for some beginner clay sculpting tips. Advice is just a PM or email away. Don't forget to check out the Stone Carving Q & A thread in the Carving subforum too when you're ready to take the plunge!

i can't wait to see niku in person. mahalo paipo!

P
Paipo posted on Mon, Oct 23, 2006 9:55 PM

Cheers Bullet, you're a fantastic supporter of the arts community here! I know you'll love this fella.

Someday,Paipo,someday!
You are a stone carvin machine! Bullet's got the righteous taste in tikis!

G
GMAN posted on Tue, Oct 24, 2006 5:04 AM

:wink:

B

Way to go Paip and Congrats Bullet, happyHappyhappy. Nice stuff paipo. That inlay is absolute killer and I Know how difficult it is to do.

Congrats on 'Niku' braddah B! :D

I can't say enough praise for Paipo and his talents! Anybody wanting a unique, heirloom quality stone carving to enjoy and pass on for many generations...this is da man!!!

I need not say more...his work speaks volumes.

#13 Cannibal and #7 Tuwhitu

Kia Ora Piapo! -Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

B

TJ, What a Fantastic picture, it Really shows off Paipo's fine work. Congrats on having these beauties.

P
Paipo posted on Sat, Oct 28, 2006 1:24 PM

Thanks for the nice words fellas, and great photo Jonesey! I'll leave #11 on here for a couple more days - if there are no takers he'll have to be auctioned at the slave market (ebay).

V

Whoa! Travelling Jones! You scored the cannibal and tongue guy! I'm glad they are in a happy home - I just with it was mine! :)

Paipo - the teeth and the amazing depth in the cannibal's mouth are simply astounding. We gotta work out a trade!

VanTiki (drooling)

R

As always, WOW! I wish you'd make some more casts so us poor bastards could afford some of your work :wink:

CA

you can not beat images like that!! Nice!! if not fantastic

P
Paipo posted on Tue, Oct 31, 2006 1:28 PM

Thanks for the support - I will keep offering new pieces here first to try and get them into the right hands!
Yes, they are expensive - but what would you pay for an exclusive 1-off mug or other tiki artwork? And could you then wear it out every day where passersby will ask: "Say, where did you get that snazzy stone idol?" I don't think so!

**SOLD - thanks Heath!**Today I'm retiring #11 from the listing and replacing him with #16, "Moai Joe". This fella was lots of work, quite a difficult carve, and I doubt I'd make another full figure moai from stone. He turned out pretty nicely though and has plenty of character. SOLD - thanks Heath!

Jumbled 'rongorongo" signature on back:

Numbered on the base - this guy can stand tall when not being worn too:

The details: 2 2/3" L x 1" W x 2/3" D (66mm x 24mm x 16mm). Price is $185 plus shipping ($11 worldwide including insurance). The cord has a matching pebble toggle and can be fitted to your desired length up to 24" long.

Cheers :drink: !

[ Edited by: Paipo 2006-11-16 12:19 ]

You never cease to amaze Paipo! Very Regal look on his face,very noble demeanor,man! you were made to carve! Glad you found your "niche"....sorry! Bad pun! You Rock!

WoW!!! Somebody better jump on this one! I was gonna say, "Paipo send the invoice!"...BUT my gut said let someone else enjoy one. I'll be nice this time, but next time... flip-flop-flipPp! :D

Killahz Moai Paipo!

H
Heath posted on Fri, Nov 3, 2006 5:02 PM

Thanks Paipo!

[ Edited by: Heath 2006-11-18 21:48 ]

B

Maybe they're gonna be Here???

Really beautiful work. I hope I can scrape up some cash and buy one some day. My day will come...

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Nov 15, 2006 6:17 PM

SOLD

[ Edited by: Paipo 2008-06-25 23:21 ]

yes! ALL THREE! for me...flip-flop-flip!!! :D

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Nov 15, 2006 6:43 PM

SOLD! Will PM you shortly Jonesey... :)

:D GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! :D

yes! just got home from a kings win to see a pm from braddah jonesEy informing me tiki kaitangata is coming my way. mahalo jonesEy and paipo! :D

P

SOLD

[ Edited by: Paipo 2008-06-25 23:21 ]

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Nov 22, 2006 1:00 AM

Bump. All pendants that were paid for already have been sent, unless you are waiting for ones I haven't yet made. These will be done in the next few days.
3 pendants from the post above still available...

Inside Paipo'z Head

Piapo

stoner mad skillz

doctah tiki resinz

crapawood

cocolava

faux bonerz.

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :D

Pages: 1 27 replies