Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I guess this goes here

Pages: 1 5 replies

MN

I knew what I wanted at Spirit as it was 50% off day today. I wanted the skull punch cups without the massive punch bowl that would never be used and really no place in the house to be stored.

You should have seen all the Halloween freaks there after Halloween. I was there.:) Fortunatley I have no more room for goth as I went tiki.

Cobain from TikiLand happened to get there after me. I was already in line when I saw that he had two box loads of "booty" for his pirate/halloween gigs. I was at the register and he was 20 minutes back in line. I asked if "our"heavy boxes could get in lione know. the nice lady said yes. I called Cobain over and he bought my $15 worth of cups and dog toys.

Anyways, here is the pic.

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-11-01 15:29 ]

M
Moki posted on Wed, Nov 1, 2006 9:09 PM

Nice mugs, but the glass really kicks ass :wink:

MN

On 2006-11-01 21:09, Moki wrote:
Nice mugs, but the glass really kicks ass :wink:

Yeah. I hear it is from some defunct bar from the 40's that someone has reopened.:wink: I thought I heard that two guys that came back from the Marshall Islands and Hawaii after WWII opened it.
My grampa's memory isn't so hot now. He vaguely remembers it. But, I think he is just trying to make me feel good. All he really remembers is being handed Scotch Mists before a stormy flight.

This is all just hear-say. All I am really sure of is the Scotch Mist part. Gramps would always offer one up when I came over and procede to tell the story.
His Scotch Mist is really a Rusty Nail.

H

On 2006-11-01 21:09, Moki wrote:
... but the glass really kicks ass :wink:

"Um lemme see...Class. Alas. Brass. Grass. Surpass. Mass. Harass. Pass. Lass. Gas.
Doze are some tings dat rhyme wit Kicks Ass."

• XOXO Tony

MN

Walking the dogs last night after dinner we were trying to figure out Latke's last name. We could't remember. Something with a "V"?

Is it Gravas?

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-11-02 08:42 ]

K

why yes...
Latka Gravis

:D

Pages: 1 5 replies