Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

New Year's Eve 2006 at The Bali Hai, San Diego

Pages: 1 17 replies

I haven't seen a post about this yet, so here goes....

The manager is already taking reservations and says he was so happy with last year's event that it will be even better this year!!!

If you plan on going you should check into making your reservations ASAP! Local hotels (within stumbling distance)are still available at a good rate.

Last year was great with all the extra activities coordinated by MM and others....

WooHooo! New Year's Eve will be here before you know it. The cost for the New Year's Eve Party at Bali Hai is $90 per person. This price includes Appetizers, Dinner, Hula Show & Music, Dancing, Party Favors , and Champagne Toast at Midnight. Hope to see everyone there :)

Call: 619-222-1181 to make your reservations :)

WoooHooo! The Count Down Has Begun!!! We hope to see our Favorite Lurkers there :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-12-01 17:05 ]

M

hmmm..... :)

WooHooWahine and I will be meeting Tiki Tina and Bamboo Boyd at the airport Saturday and staying on Shelter Island.....Gonna start the New Year's Eve party a day early!!! Have you made your reservations yet?

WoooHooOOOOooooo!

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2006-12-05 17:07 ]

Pretty sure we're in (SoccerTiki's favorite lurkers) just waiting on confirmation on a few things at home but looks like we will be there!

Didn't mean to forget you WooHoo!

On 2006-12-05 21:33, Hinano_Paul wrote:
Pretty sure we're in (SoccerTiki's favorite lurkers) just waiting on confirmation on a few things at home but looks like we will be there!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! :)

Sadly, I won't be making it this year. Money's a little tight right now, for me and for the friends I'm hanging out with on New Year's. Plus, one of the aforementioned friends just found out she's pregnant, which means no Bali Hai cocktails for her.

Have fun without me, guys and gals!

doug , they cam make virgin Mai Tais . . . ! ! !

Count down.........Only 17 more days, WOOOHOOO!!! Have you made your reservations yet????

Larry at the Bali Hai says there is still availability for the big New Year's Eve party. He said he has made a few improvements over last year's Polynesian show and it should be great. There are some tables on the floor but you gotta act fast!

News Update: Just in from Larry @ Bali Hai

New Year's Eve Party
6:30 No Host Cocktails & Appetizers
7:30 Deluxe Dinner Buffet
Main Entrees:
Prime Rib of Beef with Maui Onion au jus
Salmon Imperial
Sweet & Sour Shrimp
Kahlua Pork
Desserts: Key Lime Cheesecake, Chocolate Marquis & Rasberry Mousse Cake

9:15 Dancing
10:15 Polynesian Floor Show
11:15 Dancing
Midnight: Celebration with Favors & Champagne

All this for only $90/person!!!! Rooms across the parking lot still available!

[ Edited by: woohoowahine 2006-12-20 23:12 ]

Tiki-Tina and I are on the way to the airport as we speak!!!! Get ready to PARTY!!!! What's that??? Is that a WooooooooooHooooooooooooo I hear? :)

The party started in tiki bar!

Hinano Paul and the Mrs. with Tiki Tina and Bamboo Boyd outside the Freak Factory

HodadHank and crew after we did a little binge buying

Mrs. Hinano Paul and Tiki Tina

Pictures from Bali Hai

Bamboo Boyd spins Tiki Tina on the dancefloor

Shake shake shake......

Ok, too many Mai-Tai's....Scary!!!

Thanks for another fun evening Mr Bali Hai (and Larry!)

On 2007-01-01 16:54, WooHooWahine wrote:

It's nice to know that your tonsils are healthy with all of the Colds & Flu running around this season! :P

Looks like you all had a great time. Great picture at Freakys. Yes....looks like healthy dental hygiene....and certainly will scare off any evil doers. :)

Pages: 1 17 replies