Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Playing with the box instead? Priceless... (pics of Hewey in his fridge box)

Pages: 1 10 replies

H
hewey posted on Wed, Nov 22, 2006 5:41 PM

This is what happens when stress at work builds up, its bloody hot and the air conditioner in the rental house you have just moved into doesnt work, so you're going a little loopy, and youve just bought a new fridge... :D

Do not feed!

Heweys tiki bar

land ahoy!

broooom broooomm!!!! Screeeecch Broooom!!!!

cowboys and Indians

Return to sender!

I just took this when she wasnt looking, I dont know what she was thinking...

H

Very cute, looks like you were having fun.

I want a box for Christmas.

Don't we all Randy, don't we all :wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

On 2006-11-24 11:53, atomictonytiki wrote:
BOXWARS, BOXWARS, BOXWARS, BOXWARS..

THAT... is so cool! Those guys are funny. They are kinda like Human pinatas. Nice blend with the punk element too! If I had a box I would do that to it. Cardboard robots rule! Cardboard tiki wars anyone? :D

BTD- Get your mind out of the gutter son.

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

I just took this when she wasnt looking, I dont know what she was thinking...

I think she was thinking: "If only he would quit playing with the camera and refill my drink..."

Often times a good cardboard box IS the best toy. I made a cardboard box replica of my 64 bus and wore it, so I was me driving my car for halloween.

Big boxes are great for halloween. I was santa in the fireplace one year and it was great. Made the box look like a fireplace with a hearth with hot chocolate and cookies, a fake fire, and a fabulous mantel with candlesticks, etc. I had may face out the front of the fireplace chimney. People would come over and talk to me for hours just leaning on the mantel....it was funny. May have to make that again sometime.

Loved your bar and your car.....cardboard has so many handy uses. :tiki:

C

Yea! I came across an old picture of my Boogiebot Halloween costume from years ago. The radar on top spun around and I had a voice changer that made me sound all roboty. It was cool! I got really hammered in it though. I couldn't really talk with people so I just kept drinking beer from a straw that a ghost kept givin' me. I even made a dollar! Halloween rules!

Chongolio loves any thread about being in a Box.

sorry man, you know I cant resist.
Jeff(bigtikidude)
p.s. cool costume.

Pages: 1 10 replies