Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Little Lost Tiki's Workshop

Pages: 1 9 replies

Soccer Tiki and I had the privilege to visit Little Lost Tiki's Workshop. All I can say is WOOOHOOOOO! Here are a few pics of some of his masterpieces.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-12-11 20:26 ]

S
squid posted on Mon, Dec 11, 2006 8:50 PM

My but he's a tidy lad!

On 2006-12-11 20:50, squid wrote:
My but he's a tidy lad!

His place is immaculate!!!

On 2006-12-11 20:52, WooHooWahine wrote:

On 2006-12-11 20:50, squid wrote:
My but he's a tidy lad!

His place is immaculate!!!

I might just have to visit with some pockets full of saw dust!

p.s.

I paint my tools neon pink

so I can find them!!!

I Love the painted Stone alter for the tiki mugs!
Very cool!

On 2006-12-11 22:55, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
I Love the painted Stone alter for the tiki mugs!
Very cool!

*Its a Ziggurat innit?? T3

It is a zig,Tama! It was a point of purchase display that some friends acquired for me back in 89-90! I painted the Aztec motifs on it for fun! Spiders like to live underneath it! Thanks for posting these pics WooHoo! It was fun seeing youse all! And I'm not sure what kind of cesspools you all live in, but that studio is FILTHY! ick! When I was a bachelor there, I had dishes in the sink for 8 months! Had to throw 'em away as the stains became a part of the plates! It just looks Tidy because I keep the reference books and art supplies organized! Haven't vacuumed there since I got married,nor swept! I think living there for 13 years built up my resistance to germs! Anyways! Come on over ANY of you! Anytime! Just PM me a day or two in advance! Yes, even you Ben! And you can bring that sawdust to the Tonga Hut to soak up all the pee and vomit! :)
(Note to self-never put a smiley behind the word vomit)

S

That's funny, I thought LLT only smoked them "funny" ziggurats.

On 2006-12-11 23:16, little lost tiki wrote:
I had dishes in the sink for 8 months! Had to throw 'em away as the stains became a part of the plates!

Classic! I think we went to the same school for cleaning techniques. If it wasn't for the garden hose and rain. My dishes and my van would never get washed. :)

Neat to see your studio. It looks like a great place to get inspiration and work. I like that mask collection too.

Chongolio

Pages: 1 9 replies