Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Target Tiki Nutcracker

Pages: 1 14 replies

S
D

$10.38 at target $66.35 on ebay 12.06.06 thanks for the tip my mother in law collects nut crackers, what better gift would there be?

Not tiki, but a Target bargain:

The Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer Abominable Snowman Christmas ornament (old-fashioned glass) sells at Target for $6. Cute cute cute.
I saw the same ornament at Macy's for $20 and some other spot for $14.

It's the one ornament I bought myself this year. :)
F

For some reason, my mother found it apon herself the need to give me a nutcracker every chrsitmas. Now, I do cherish the thought she put into it and I have never told her that I don't go out of my way to collect them. I just figured it was a small tradition she decided to start. I would never tell her to stop, because well, I don't want her feelings hurt. I have no problem with nutcrackers at all, I find them actually comical. But I suspect that this beachcomber will be sitting in my stocking when I go visit them this year. Looking back, I guess this is a good bridge for her to see between collections.

Hang on to those nut-crackers....the saying "Mothers know Best" just might surprise you.

I don't put up a tree at the holidays, but I do decorate with nutcrackers. It is a new thing for me to collect, so I haven't a lot, but get them as I can throughout the year. I have some big ones too that look nice by my front door. Me wanna tiki nutcracker!!!

That looks just like NoNaMe, but it's hair's not red and it's not wearing a kilt.

My first nuctcracker was a Schwinn Stingray. That bar was a killer.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2006-12-25 13:30 ]

LOL yeah, but the one in the picture doesn't have the "nut-buster" shifter like I had. Oh man, I learned quick why they called it that.

TS

I went around to 4 different Targets to find the hawaiian nutcracker,and the sunuvagun was sold out at the local bullseye! Oh well,money saved for New Years eve!....

K

On 2006-12-25 13:29, hodadhank wrote:
That looks just like NoNaMe, but it's hair's not red and it's not wearing a kilt.

My first nuctcracker was a Schwinn Stingray. That bar was a killer.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2006-12-25 13:30 ]

Oh My God!
I had the same bike! Minus the nutcracker bar(girlie version)
I LOVED that bike!
I used to ride down the hill lying on the seat while on my back...
or standing on the seat(no hands)
just call me "Evel Knievelette"
ahh, the innocence/ignorance of childhood

:D

Mine was red.

I found an extra one of these at a local Target a couple of weeks ago. Anybody wanna trade?

E

I got one of those Tiki Nutcrackers for Christmas...aren't they only supposed to come out for display at Christmas time....

I have mine in my office/tiki room. There is really nothing Christmas about it, so it will be out all year in my house.

I got one a few weeks before christmas and have been debating displaying year round or not, I'll probably store it so it'll be more special for the festivus and kwannuzakahadahnmus.

P

These are back on the Target website for Christmas this year.

Pages: 1 14 replies