Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Where's Al-ii ????

Pages: 1 9 replies

Ok....This has been bothering me for a while....I used to know this guy who was a true gentleman and party animal. If you asked, he'd say "I'm in", and you could count on him being there. If there was a tiki function in Southern California (or Arizona for that matter), he was there... As a matter of fact, not seeing him recently at any functions has left a small void in the T.C. atmosphere.

There was a report that he was recently abducted by an alien... Another report indicates temporary insanity and seclusion in the foothills and beaches of Southern California. Ok, the last report (no confirmation mind you) places him with a band of traveling gypsies performing burlesque in small tents in the desert for beer money.

Does anyone know where Al-ii is???

A-ii, is in your heart.

Tiki Kate has him tied up in her basement.
Last time I saw him, he was all dehydrated and had the look of a Deer in the headlights.
Sorry Kate, I like you alot, but give the poor guy a breather once in awhile.
:wink:
Jeff(bigtikidude)

I'll tell Ona to take the winter tarp off his backyard water feature and take a peek. I understand Al'ii can kep out of that thing.

Now thats funny!!
I can't get that picture of him with the Elvis shades on, sittin in there for the summer party outta my mind.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I heard he is studying with martial arts masters in the mountains to learn how to stealthily take out as many flair bartenders as possible at competitions around the world.

I think we need to form a search party.

Bring out the gimp!

A
Al-ii posted on Wed, Dec 20, 2006 9:37 AM

allright! Who stole Al-ii's password?

Pages: 1 9 replies