Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Antiques Roadshow - Hawaii - Finally on TV

Pages: 1 4 replies

hello everyone,

As many of you know, Antiques Roadshow did a taping in Hawaii and I found out that it will air at the beginning of the 2007 season beginning in January. From what I can see on the website, there will be three full episodes shown, which will air on January 1st, January 8th and then will wrap up on January 15th.

Here is the URL so you can check your local listings.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/roadshow/series/tvschedule.html#season11

S

That will be interesting. What sort of stuff will there be? Asian? Hawaiian? Mainland stuff? I mean, getting things from here to there is a pain. What was on Hawaii in 1930 stayed there, but what got there? If I pack up and move to Seattle, I'll take all sorts of stuff. If I pack up to move to Hawaii, I have to be much more selective and may not take anything much.

Well, I look forward to it. I love the show.

T

HOpe Gecko played a trick on them and brought in some of his own stuff. Wow, this bowl looks so old

*********************$10,000-15,000

Thanks....that should be interesting indeed. Will be back with Direct TV info....it currently only lists through the end of December.

.....and now a grass skirt that was passed down through several generations going for?

Well in reading the previous thread about this, I figure we will see a watch that has a Mark Twain connection...:)

Pages: 1 4 replies