Pages: 1 13 replies

R

[ Edited by: rodeotiki 2007-01-09 19:47 ]

H

[ Edited by: hiltiki 2007-01-10 20:47 ]

I thought this was about ....! whatever

[ Edited by: jpmartdog 2007-01-10 20:51 ]

[ Edited by: jpmartdog 2007-01-10 20:52 ]

At first you act like you care. Then you run away....

I am truly disappointed.

On 2007-01-11 10:28, Hakalugi wrote:

I am truly disappointed.

After 170+ views and only 1 response I edited my post. 1 member sent me a pm telling me no one from TC lived in malibu and that they were multi million dollar homes.So sorry for not knowing the layout of Malibu.
If your so disappointed you could have said something earlier....as for running away, I havent gone anywhere.

...The Bullocks, Here's the Sex Pistols!

H

On 2007-01-11 10:40, rodeotiki wrote:

I am truly disappointed.

After 170+ views and only 1 response I edited my post. 1 member sent me a pm telling me no one from TC lived in malibu and that they were multi million dollar homes.So sorry for not knowing the layout of Malibu.
If your so disappointed you could have said something earlier....as for running away, I havent gone anywhere.

I don't know who sent you that PM but perhaps you should not be so embarrassed of showing concern. Just because some of us don't live in Malibu doesn't mean one or two of us were not affected by the fire. As it stands, my sister's boyfriend once met someone that has an autograph from Suzanne Somers. And I'm sure there are numerous TC members that remember commercials for the Suzanne Somer's ButtMaster. Additionally, traffic on PCH has been greatly bottlenecked by the fire which I'm sure at least one member of TC has been affected by. I'm sorry I couldn't post a response to your initially sincere thread as soon as you would have liked but we have all been a bit frazzled here.

W

"." -rodeotiki-

Reasons schmeasons! Meaning...Who gives a rat's ass??? All I know is that above quote is one of the most AWESOME Tiki Central quotes ever!!!

On 2007-01-11 14:14, Hakalugi wrote:

On 2007-01-11 10:40, rodeotiki wrote:

I am truly disappointed.

I don't know who sent you that PM but perhaps you should not be so embarrassed of showing concern. Just because some of us don't live in Malibu doesn't mean one or two of us were not affected by the fire. As it stands, my sister's boyfriend once met someone that has an autograph from Suzanne Somers. And I'm sure there are numerous TC members that remember commercials for the Suzanne Somer's ButtMaster. Additionally, traffic on PCH has been greatly bottlenecked by the fire which I'm sure at least one member of TC has been affected by. I'm sorry I couldn't post a response to your initially sincere thread as soon as you would have liked but we have all been a bit frazzled here.

Hey!! Screw Malibu!!

We're freezing our asses off now !!!

31-34 at night for the last 4 days in huntington beach???

We're not used to this shit!!!

Wiped out my entire crop of bananas!!

Brrrrr!!!!

Hey!! Screw Malibu!!

We're freezing our asses off now !!!

31-34 at night for the last 4 days in huntington beach???

We're not used to this shit!!!

Wiped out my entire crop of bananas!!

Brrrrr!!!!

I hear ya Ben! Crap, it's snowing in Tucson tonight! bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

where is TED?

H

Hey! It's time again for the annual Malibu Brush Fire so I'm giving this thread a bump.

If anyone here has been affected by the fire (or any of the many other Southern California fires)please post your comments here.

So far the most significant loss is the well known landmark Castle Kashan.

Sad loss indeed on that castle. My Mom lives in Lakeside and is at this very moment evacuating due to the fire in Ramona. The canyon she lives in burned up 2 years ago, many people lost their homes, two people died trying to drive out, many horses and dogs were killed...it is very scary. Those frikken Santa Anna winds are so devastating.

OK...now back to the previous drivel. :)

Pages: 1 13 replies