Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Coolest Tiki Birthday Card

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Yesterday was my birthday. My brother is an artist and always makes me wierd/cool stuff for my bithday. You wouldn't believe the stuff he has made me over the years. This year was no different. The coolest birthday card ever. It is made from foam core. All carved and painted like wood. Hand painted greeting inside. Cool because I can keep it and it is sturdy enough to always be standing. I thought you guys would love it so I posted a few pics on page 3 of my webshots page. Scott

[ Edited by: tikicar 2009-03-30 15:21 ]

C
croe67 posted on Tue, Jan 9, 2007 5:44 PM

Cool Card!!!!!

But I'm really diggin' that Witco Gator....I have something new to kepp my eyes out for - he's awesome!

Hey Scott.....Cool card!! My B-day was the 8th also....you, me and Elvis ,lol! That card kicks butt, i love it!
Greg

K
Kahu posted on Tue, Jan 9, 2007 8:31 PM

WOW, that truly is the best card, for any occasion ever. Please pass on my compliments to him.

WOWOWOWOW...that is a tiktastik card. Your brother is quite the talent and what a great gift. Love your tiki room pics too. :tiki:

M

My birthday is in a couple weeks, can he send me a card too?

I got to try to make one of those, Got plenty of foam core lying around. Maybe go for a three layered version.

T

Truly the coolest tiki card ever. And the coolest card that I have ever seen. If thats just the card, man, that gift must have been something.

T

My brother might start to make these and sell them if it looks like a few people would buy them. Probably $25.00 each shipped. Each one can have a personalized greeting inside. He is just trying to see if it is worth the time. Each one is handmade so there is plenty of time involved. Scott

Pages: 1 7 replies