Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Fenders new Acoustic line featuring SWAMPFIRE

Pages: 1 10 replies

B

Check it over in Marketing HERE

L
Loki posted on Tue, Jan 16, 2007 10:06 AM

Doug this is great...congrats on this deal...super work as usual.

Thanks for posting this Ben.

Below is a better view of #2
I had fun painting over a solid black background, colors pop.

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 6:25 PM

These are sweet man. They've done the rounds of my guitar loving mates, all very impressed :)

T

Incredible! What's the value of one of these beauties?

F

Makes me want to learn more than the three chords I know. Now if I could learn rhythm.

Rock out!
Those look great Doug!
Any chance of you doing some Mad Riffs onstage at the next Catalina Tiki Fest?
Freebird!

[ Edited by: little lost tiki 2007-01-18 15:00 ]

Sooo cool! It finally all came together eh? Congrats Doug you make us all proud.
Cheers.
Matt

C
c10 posted on Thu, Jan 18, 2007 7:12 PM

Nice work! Wasn't Fender talking about making a uke, or was that a crazy NAMM rumor?

On 2007-01-18 19:12, c10 wrote:
Nice work! Wasn't Fender talking about making a uke, or was that a crazy NAMM rumor?

Last time I was at Fender I know Gretsch was working on a high end uke, saw the prototype, very nice.

Wow a fender Uke! I wonder if it will have a whammy bar? I heard another rumor that they are in negotiations with Tikitena and trying to get her to help create a line of Fender cake amps. If this pans out ( No pun intended) Swampfire may have to work on his frosting skills and lay down some sweet (oops I did it again) graphics for the sides. Here is the prototype Tikitena did that was scene at the big Surf guitar party that Bigtikidude threw for Baja Marty at Suzy's in Hermosa Beach. I heard The cake and party were both rockin'

Chongolio

Pages: 1 10 replies