Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tangaroa and Eel pendants by Finkdaddy

Pages: 1 13 replies

I sure hope Puhi translates to Eel, because that's what's enscribed on the back! :wink:

It's hard to see in my pic, but there is a real nice, slightly stained finish on this eel. Thanks for looking!

My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth...

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-01-15 18:05 ]

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-01-16 16:41 ]

WOW! Very nice!

Someone very fortunate will spear that Puhi! Unbelievable! Just superb!

You are taking it to another level finkdaddy! Um... oceandaddy or is that salt water daddy! :lol: :)

Thanks Hipster, and welcome aboard!

Blacksandz, my friend! It's always good news when I hear from you. :) How have you been since the Hukilau? I look forward to talking again. Exotica perhaps, or maybe the next Hukilau? Thanks for the kind words.

T

Perspective, thats a new or at least rare concept for this kind of work. Can't see anything wrong with it. Looks flawlessly real

Thank you for saying so Teakey, it took me a couple days to get it right on paper.

Here is another Tangaroa for you all.

Tang and eel together

Thanks again!

F
foamy posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 6:34 AM

Both really nice pieces finky. Haven't seen anything like that eel. Nice "infinity" type shape you gave to it and a handsome piece of work all the way around. It would be interesting to see a "stylized" rendition of it as well. Maybe two or three. I like the Tang a lot too. But then, I like Tangs, one of my favorite tiki types. Good work.

the 3-D look of the Eel is Killer! Nice stuff.

G
GMAN posted on Thu, Jan 18, 2007 6:01 AM

Finky,

I received the first Tang (not the one for sale in this post) in the mail yesterday. It is superb! The style, carving, finish, and polish are top notch. I couldn't be happier with it. Thank you!

Anyone else looking for a great Tang carving should send Fink a PM and grab the one offered here. I'm sure this one is just as great.

-Gman

really cool stuff Finkdaddy....That eel is one of my favorites! So...when you gonna turn this
into a full time occupation?

K
Kitty posted on Fri, Jan 19, 2007 5:52 AM

Beautiful work!! I was too late on the eel, so please don't forget to let me know when you have another sea creature ready.

B

Finky, these are Really Excellent piecesIf I could afford them, I would get them and have a perfect trio, Definitely some your BEST Work by Far. What is Really great about these is the design elements that you are putting together, Just (those way overused words!)AWESOME and FANTASTIC. I just can't describe how far you have come and how important these pieces are to your collection.
Now the drool is on full blast.

G
GMAN posted on Fri, Jan 19, 2007 7:44 PM

I'm wearing mine right now.....

T

On 2007-01-19 19:44, GMAN wrote:
I'm wearing mine right now.....

Pictures soon?

Pictures Please?

Tikisgrl

Pages: 1 13 replies