Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

PBS back to film more for Sacto. CA Tiki Collect Show

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi Tiki Collectors, here's the scoop. Our show is not syndicated and will only show in the KVIE broadcast area of Sacramento. It will be on February 7, 2007 at 7:30 pm. We will be one third of the show plus the opening and closing. They will also show train and Elvis collectors.

They came today to finish filming while Dan was at the dentist, too bad I had to spend more time in front of the camera. My 15 minutes of fame is adding up.

Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2007-01-18 08:28 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2007-01-18 08:28 ]

How exciting....you will no doubt get an emmy. The pix are fabulous and I am really looking forward to seeing your decor and interviews on TV. I have DirecTV and do get that channel. Thanks for the date. :D

O

Way to go Wendy, I am looking forward to seeing you two. Hopefully you can get a tape so we can see it?

When it comes on here I'm going to tape it on VHS and then buy copies from them on DVD. My nephew is going to try to add it to my web page along with some movies that we made with the Sacramento Amature movie makers in the 50's through the 90's.

Thank you for looking, we hope to go to Tiki Oasis and meet everyone. Dan plans another tiki garage sale this summer. It was such fun recently we have to do it again, Wendy

Pages: 1 3 replies