Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

More Resin Pendants, updates to come...

Pages: 1 7 replies

P

I haven't had much time to spend on these guys lately, but finally got a few more finished off. More to come (Tangs mostly) and some new designs in the pipeline ...stay tuned for details!
All prices include postage (air), insurance is extra if you want it. Grand Members take an extra 10% off the listed price. Comes with hand braided cord fitted to your length with a beachstone toggle.

Crying Ku #6/20, "Crapawood" weathered look with pale blue eyes $35
Crying Ku #13/20, Tangerine resin and eyes $35

Crying Ku #14/20, Lava with orange eyes $SOLD
Crying Ku #15/20, Lava with ruby eyes $35

Niku #8/20, Bone look with Paua shell inlay $SOLD

Tang #1/20 "Crapawood" with weathering $37
(these will be made in 2 editions of 20, one black, one woodgrain)

If you have a colour preference (not shown) let me know and I'll see what I can do!

v TC Thread v

myspace

[ Edited by: Paipo 2007-01-24 11:28 ]

H
hewey posted on Sun, Jan 21, 2007 1:19 AM

Those prices NZ$ or US$?

P

$US as always. Unfortunately the kiwi has rallied recently so I actually made out better on these last year, but I'm not going to pass that on.

K

I would take the #14 with the orange eyes. Please let me know if it is still available.

These are beautiful pieces Paipo! I recommend all TC members to hop on these! The cool things about these are that those of us TC members with teeny pocketbooks can actually afford them and spread the kiwi love in the states! I recommend the lava finish! :)

P

Thanks Kinny, I'm looking forward to hooking you up with the real thing soon. It's currently in the "mulling" phase of development.

Just letting everyone know I will be away until next week, so if I don't answer PMs don't worry. Pieces will be assigned according to time the message was received so you won't miss out. Thanks to those who have bought pendants already!

K

Got #14, Fast shipping. Its pretty awesome. I will be wearing it for a while.

T

Got my Niku #8 today! It's fantastic. Very cool! I love it!

Thanks Paip!

Pages: 1 7 replies