Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

wanted: king okole mug by squid/squidart

Pages: 1 9 replies

hi I'm looking to buy a King Okole mug. It was made by Squidart. It's light green and looks like a monster (very 60's weird-oh!) with a Fez on it's head.

My brother and I are renovating an inherited house and we have big tiki plans for the dinning room. A big bar with tons of shelf space on the walls. I've been looking for this mug for along time (I collect ALOT of monster stuff) and I would love to start my tiki mug collection with this little guy.

If you have one that you're willing to part with or know someone that does, please let me know.

Thanks guys,
sage

[email protected]

[ Edited by: morbidboy 2007-01-26 11:18 ]

H

Why not talk to the Big Kahuna Himself... http://www.squidart.com/

If that doesn't work, I may be able to locate a signed & #'ed three piece set for ya. (King Okole's got a wife and kid!)

Here's a picture of the whole Royal Family! I'm sure Squid would know where/how to get them for you! These are truly breathtaking in person!

Those Mugs rock! real big & lots of fun, the back side of the dudes are as detailed as the fronts. pm Squid I think he still has some, he was selling the sets at the Tonga Hut party.

Those are great! I hadn't seen those before.......very cool!

Thanks everyone. i got mine in the mail this week. WOW! I really never knew that it was this BIG! I could probibly fill't up with a whole cocktail shaker full of fruity goodness! I do want more but this has to be my favorite.

now I'm on the hunt for more mugs. this there a way to add a wishlist here on Tiki Central? I'm really looking for these mugs:

Munktiki:
King Tubby
LaLa
Monkey Brains
Monster X
Peaty the Parrot
Mysterious Eye (any/all colors)
The Bad Liver (I want to buy one off ebay but I've seen'm grey and in green. I just want to make sure I get a green on)
Swampy (I need 2. One to use and one to put with my Creature from the Black Lagoon collectibles)
Masked Brains (I also collect Luchador stuff)
Cult Of The Eye

don't know who makes these, maybe tikifarm?:
Cheeseburger in Paradise (man, I just love the contrast of the burger to the tiki statue)
Electric Tiki mug (mug or shotglass?)
Kon Tiki Tuscon Milan Guanko Bowl
Viva Las Vegas 9 Tiki Mug (Green)
Viva Las Vegas 10 Tiki Mug (If anyone is going this april, let me know)

How my budget is, I could probably buy 1 every week/two weeks

Join Ooga Mooga! it's a must for Ohana that collect tiki mugs http://www.ooga-mooga.com OR to the left< under my name there is a RED OM click on it & it will take you there. When you join you will have a page you can post your wish list. Anyway, all the info is there, self explanatory. Have fun!

M

me did that!

M

now I just have to get a digital camera so I can start posting my small but growing collection.

Thanks,
sage

E komo mai TC ALoooHA, Morbidboy!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...:D

Pages: 1 9 replies