Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Extra !Extra! Read All About It! Dogbytes In Today's Seattle PI!

Pages: 1 7 replies

W

So I was gawkin' at the headlines in the newspaper boxes at the bus stop and spy a lil pic of Tiki Central's own Dogbytes and her fancy show dog Trader Pup. A bigger pic of Mrs. Bytes, her husband "Frank" (Mr. Bytes real name is Todd, in case yuh don't know), and Trader on section B. Story and pics HERE.

geezlouise. the photog took a billion pix of TraderPup, and gets his bad side. sheesh.

K

Oh, pish. That boy doesn't have a bad side.

T

Well it's neat you made the news!! Even if they got the dogs "bad side" and your husbands name wrong!!!

Tikisgrl

D

oh the "Frank" vs "Todd" thing ~ my husband's birth certificate name is Francis Todd, he always went by "Todd", but never really liked the name. so when we moved to Seattle, with his new job, he goes by "Frank" ~ i cant quite get into calling him that ifyaknowwhatimean..

On 2007-01-29 17:29, dogbytes wrote:
oh the "Frank" vs "Todd" thing ~ my husband's birth certificate name is Francis Todd, he always went by "Todd", but never really liked the name. so when we moved to Seattle, with his new job, he goes by "Frank" ~ i cant quite get into calling him that ifyaknowwhatimean..

Because your name for him is "CabaƱa Boy"?

T

Dogs in bars been happin for awhile now.. if you know what i mean !!!!

MT

It's all the rage in Parisian cafe's as well.

Pages: 1 7 replies