Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tygerjymmy Art Show

Pages: 1 19 replies

Heya everyone I know this isnt total Tiki but I thought id put it out there . this last year I landed a spot at the Ow My Godard Gallery here in Monrovia and its realy taken off as far as Selling Art and more to come this year. On a Quick note Michael Godard is the Number Selling Artist in the World so im Very Lucky and Proud to be a part of his Galleries .Anyways this weekend Feb ,3 from 2 - 7 there having a Show for me there will be a few items Tiki and other items- Canvas Metal art Red Wood Sculptures ect .its a Tropical theme with Finger Foods and Mia Tias and Cocktails so if your in the area stop by and havea Cocktail or two . Cheers Tyger / http://www.OhMyGodardmonrovia.com 618 s Myrtle ave Monrovia CA 91016 626 256 3239

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2007-02-02 15:55 ]

S

Hey Jymmy-
Good on ya! Congrats.

Try this link:
http://www.ohmygodardmonrovia.com/

Thanks I dont know if I put too much html in it or ? . Silly me . Thanks Dude

C

To quote another Tiger "That Greeeaaaatttt!" Your art is the cat's meow. I am sure your show will be a hit. Congratulations!
Best of luck to ye!
Chongolio

Thanks Dude I was checkin your sites VERY K@@L man . Thanks now back to the Art . Regards Tyger

Good luck and congrats on the show! Go get 'em tyger!

cheeky half

Sorry.

Is it Ty-ger or Ti-ger??

Humm good point Ben umm im thinkin Ty - ger /or whata bout Ti ki Ty - ger . Silly me .

they spelled it with a "I" on the website....

....silly webmasters!!!

Have a good one Ty-

Rock on!

I

How about posting some pictures Jymmy

In the next day I,ll post some pic,s . the photografter that was there im meeting with tomorrow to get a photo disk and will post Pic,s more like Tomorrow Night . The Show went realy well it was a good turn out it went till 8 , I sold 4 Paintings and got two orders for Sailfish,s and I gotta get going and finish my Life size Mermaid Now . As soon as its done its preaty well Sold . Thank you Everyone for your Comemmts and Suport You Guys Rock . All the Best Tyger

Right on Jymmy!
Post them pix! Glad it went so well! :)

V

WaY To Go, Tyger, Way to Go!!!

K
kirby posted on Mon, Feb 5, 2007 9:48 PM

dude.. Im sorry i missed this.dammit..

glad to hear it went well! Your sail fish and hammerheads are the cat's meow!
post them pix!

[
i
mg]https://tikicentral.com/uploads/883/45ce6c28.jpg[/img]

[ Edited by: tyger jymmy 2007-02-10 17:21 ]

Just Added Pictures check um out sorry they took so long . Thanks Tyger

Cool pieces...are those metal?

and AHEM nice cigar

Yup Jim there Metal its realy kool cause when you torch burn them they change a few colors from an orangish gold to a purplish black , the Dragon and Cigar are the First 2 that are going Serigraphs im still gonna do the Metal ones but I,ll do a second series a bit smaller and cheaper so I can keep up with the Galleries . I,ll post a few new ones in a week or two im doing right now you,ll realy like them ones a manta ray on canvas kinda a three dee effect and a few other . Talk to ya soon .

Cool Jymmy! Good news and what big cigar you have!

Pages: 1 19 replies