Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

New retro style boomerang tables for your lounge

Pages: 1 7 replies

Check out my new website for Made in USA boomerang tables. We offer several designs and colors at a fair price.

http://www.boomerangtablesetc.com

All TCer's receive a 10% discount. Just let me know which table you would like and I will invoice you.

Chris

[ Edited by: boomerangtablesetc 2007-01-31 13:47 ]

Like your work, very nice!

Say I was wondering, I have a vintage boomerang table that was damaged by the seller. Instrad of unscrewing the legs he wiggled the out of the brackets and now they won't stay in. The brackets set the legs at an angle and I'm wanting to replace them (the brackets), do you know if they can be found in any store off the street who sels items like that, or do I need to special order them? I honestly don't care if the legs will be at an angle or not. I'm just looking for info on where I can find replacments. The screws on the legs may need to be replaced aswell, how do i go about that?

Screw in brackets can be bought at Lowes or HD. It depends on the leg style, if it is an older style the bracket may be more difficult to find. If you can't find them there let me know and I will hook you up with some.

Take it easy,

Chris

Those tables would also make good bar tops if you put longer legs on them....just a thought. Then you could make matching bar stools. :)

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.

JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-02-03 09:18 ]

Thank's Chris, I'll get back to you after I head over to the local Lowes.

I love boomerang tables; I have one in my den.

TD

i keep trying to throw one away ,but it keeps coming back.

HAHAHA...good one. There is just something so neat about the boomerang shape. It is a really clean look. Nice job Chris.....if my house wasn't filled wall to wall with furniture already, I would go for the aqua one. Best of luck to you in your business. :)

Pages: 1 7 replies