Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hula Hula Happy Hour ~ Third Thursdays ~ Seattle

Pages: 1 2 61 replies

S

I was in the process of shopping for al-kee-hol for the Friday Tiki party in Indy, so I was also NOT in attendance.
I am prepared to show up on the 19th of July, though...
and maybe another time earlier than that.
Will letcha know when I can go again.
Pea

D

i'm gonna have to flake out on Third Thursday ~ Trader Pup needs me to drive him to Centralia.. but we'll definitely be at Hula Hula the week of July 23-25, when SweetDaddyTiki and Tiki A. Moaikingbird come visiting Seattle.

S

I WILL be at Hula Hula on July 19th for 3rd Thursday. Been guilty of not going for a while now.
Also, will try to meet up July23-24.(25th is booked)
So everyone should come out next Thursday. I should be there
round 5:30
Pea

D

August 16th is the Third Thursday ~ and i'm feeling thirsty! Sweetpea has it on her myspace calendar ~ so we'll be there too!

wheeeeeee, who else is in???

W

Yep, I'm gonna be there...With muy especial fun-funs fer the first five ladies that show up! (Or mens, if yer into slightly flowery kinda girly things.) Also I may have a coupla more manly adornments fer a coupla mans.

I hope to make it on Thursday. Ive had my dad and his wife visiting, I NEED A COUPLE OF COCKTAILS!!!!!!! Ive got stories to tell too. relatives, geesh! dont forget to ask me about the micriwave!

W

...dont forget to ask me about the micriwave! -Sophista-tiki-

Let me guess, yer dad's wife washed her poodle and needed to dry him off real fast...

wheee, I can't wait for mai tais, happy hour food, and STORIES!

S

Thanks so much for the suprise party!!!

AND THE CAKE!!!!!

[ Edited by: sweetpea 2007-08-17 16:23 ]

J

And THANKS to the Dogbytes for the fabulous (and delicious) cake and to Senor Woofmutt for the swelligant hats! I'll be wearing mine all weekend. Yee-haw!!!

;o)

And, happy almost birfday Peatswee!!!

-jonelle-

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Jonelle made it on here finally!!!!!
Don't forget, tomorrow night (Tuesday Aug 21) is another fun time at
HULA HULA~~~~~
check it out!

ZOWIES! That sure was a fun B-day party, Sweetpea! You've such cool friends, I had a blast. The happiest of a Happy Birthday from Debbie, Joey and me, I'm Tiki Joe's POP!

S

Hey !!! Thanks so much for the great flowers and the tiki painted vase!! WAY COOL, those dahlias are beautiful!!!!
Thanks Thanks Thanks!

And Thanks to WOOFMutt who made it to two parties in a week at Hula Hula!!! YAY!!!!! And big ol mucha gracias for the super coooooooool glow in the dark tiki necklace!!! ! Yay!!! I'm glad to finally have one!!! wowooowowooooowoowoo

Thanks Miss Jonelle for the tiki brownies! YUM, and all the steins!!! and the tablecloth!!!
and for helping me load all the loot into my car!

wheeee
Pea

Pages: 1 2 61 replies