Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

SoccerTiki & WooHooWahine in S.F. 6/21

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

Driving I am assuming? Trader Vic's Emeryville....Kona Club...Conga Lounge....

Wish you were staying until the 24th--im selling a lot of my tiki collection off on Forbidden Island's back patio.

See you when you come up!

Yes we will be Road-Tripping It!! Staying @ The Fairmont. Can't wait to hear about your trip Sandra Dee :) See You Soo.....WooHoo!

Getting ready for our trip to the Bay area....It's been too long! Tonga Room, Smuggler's Cove, Forbidden Island and whatever else we can fit in!!! (I'm starting year 50 off with a bang!)

WooHooo! What a Tiki-rrific Adventure we had: Trader Vic's Emeryville, The Tonga Room, Smuggler's Cove, The Mallard Club, and Forbidden Island. It was so good to see so many old friends and to make some new ones too. Mahalo! Mahalo to Everyone for making SoccerTiki's Big 5-0 so Special :)

Loved all the photos, Wendy

RD

That road trip was San Fran-tiki-tastic!!!

What a great way to celebrate the 50th milestone. I'm jealous.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Awesome
Thanx for letting us enjoy the pics

Jon

Heading Up Early Friday Morning for The The Enchanted Tiki Room Pre-Oasis Party........WooHooooo!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-06-18 18:00 ]

P

I will be up in the bay area this weekend myself. Actually, I am going up there for DCI West (Drum Corps show) at Stanford on Saturday. I plan to hit at least Smuggler's Cove on Sunday, and fit in FI and Trader Vic's if I can.

Pages: 1 2 56 replies