Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Coco

Pages: 1 8 replies

K
kooche posted on Thu, Feb 8, 2007 2:31 PM

Fabulous as usual, Miles! I especially like the "MT" Cat Scratch Fever in the lower right! Killer background with the dripping! Your backgrounds are like the unsung heroes of each painting! Without them, the pieces lose their OOMPH! Yet I don't think many people notice them! You are a true Genius,Man! What is CoCo listening to? Ted Nugent?
:)

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Feb 8, 2007 4:01 PM

I also notice the little details in Miles paintings. I check out all the tiki mugs in every painting. Each one has always been different and each one is amazing. Everyone is the most original design from what is out there. Look at other artist that are out there and check out the background mugs- nothing orignal, nothing new from what they do all the time, and probably wouldn't work as a mug like these all could. And thats just the background!

H
hewey posted on Thu, Feb 8, 2007 6:16 PM

Sweet man, as always

Miles, great painting, you're a fantastic artist.

ST

S

I'll say it again, you rule man.

Glad to see your tiki stuff, but make sure you stay on top of your "california" stuff. We are looking forward to it and will be there.

Sorry about the lag, your package should go in the mail soon.

Koochie,
Oh, so damn sweet! Your ability to grasp expression and movement in even a still comp are amazing. Yeah, I agree with LLT, the cat si too funny!What size is this?

K
kooche posted on Fri, Feb 9, 2007 8:21 PM

i think it's like 9X9" or so - i don't even know. i did the rough and finished it up in a night and a morning for a V day gift so it was turn and burn!

thanks everyone! i'm glad you guys like it although it's not the most primative image i have come up with to date.

C

Wow! I like it Very much! Congrats!

Pages: 1 8 replies