Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Agents of VooDoo

Pages: 1 15 replies

MA

Well son of a *@!)+;#!!! We finally have our website up at http://www.agentsofvoodoo.com Yes now you can see how "Butt Ugly" we are, however, you can also hear the Agents kikkin it out on several jivin tunes! Just clic-n-listen!! Hoo!-Ha!.......Remy

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-03-07 22:46 ]

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-04-12 20:33 ]

C

Good Stuff! Mouse art huh? Any relation to Stanley Mouse?

Chongolio

MA

No Chongolio, "Mouse Art" is cuz I do art biz [some great Brian Sisson Tiki Room,Tiki's also Tom Wilson's art ["Biff" from "Back To The Future"]] with Disneyland/World. I am a "Kelly Mouse" art fan however! Anywho, if you is "local", swing on by & hear the "Agents" kick it out!! Hey, I'll tell you what folks, anybody that comes to the gig on the 17th & are TIKI CENTRAL "family"? I'll buy you a beer!! Hows dat bruddas sistas??! Ya mon!! Oh, we gots a "my Freinds" page now. Drop us a chant

.....THIS JUST IN... "Agents of VooDoo" will be appearing at the BITCHEN! Enchanted Tiki Room event... [Check it out at da Cal. events forum] on Mar. 31st. Dis is gonna be one GREAT shindig!! Now, don foget, any Tiki Central "family" member who comes to hear the Agents this Sat?? I'll buy you a cold one! Ya mon!......Remy

T

Just heard about the Agents of Voodoo show in Redondo Beach this Saturday night. How do I find the place?

OK brudda, its at 409 N. PCH in Redondo Bch. Its on the west side, upstairs sort of away from the st.in a small shoping center. There's a big ass banner hangin from the balcony "Paulies Upper Deck". Redondo zombies know of it. The cross St. is Carnelian St. Ph# 310/376-7765 Now if you use "Mapquest" it will prob. send U 2 Oxnard! The Agents like to use Yahoo maps. Hey, now don fuget, any Tiki Central member who shows up? The Agents will buy a cold one for!! Downbeat is 8:30 Should be a GAS!!! Remy

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-02-17 07:17 ]

VooDooBooBoo.....YIKES!..Our website http://www.agentsofvoodoo.com is temp. down, & should be back up today. It seems we had "too much traffic" on it. I guess we should say thank you for all your interest in the Agents. So..uh..THANK YOU! Also thanks to everyone who came out to see us last Sat. nite. Our next "public" appearance, so far will be at the Enchanted Tiki Room event on Mar.31st.....Remy

MA

OK, website is back & jumpin! Thanks for all your feedback! Get on there & download the free music! See ya all at da Tiki Room Deal in March!! Yaha!........Remy

MA

OK, to those of you that will be "partaking in the festivities" at the Enchanted Tiki Room event with us....we plan on having a sing along! Uh-huh! So heres the words to the chorus.....In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
All the birds sing words and
the flowers croon
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
We will get you all the words later, unless someone wants to post them. In the mean time, grab a drink, & warm up those vocal chords! March 31st is comin up fast!.......Remy

You look absolutely faaaaabuluuuuz, and sound spectacular. Website is great....hope to see you play some time. :music:

MA

Hey, ja check out da new ting???? UUhh HUUh!!

T

Love to catch your gig. Do you know if the bus stops by your place?

MA

Hey thanks Vamp!!! Wish we could have "made the scene" at your party, buts as you know, one of us is in da wrong end uh da state!...... & yeah, I tink da bus stops by here!!........Remy

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-03-18 17:54 ]

OK, we finally have an Agents of VooDoo CD that you can ad to your "Par-Tay" muzik! We will have a stack of them at the Disney Tiki Room event. Now if you arent attending it [& why the hell arent you??!!] slide a 10 spot to a friend who iz & ask them politely.....GIMMY ONE!!!! And they of course will tell you politely, BUGGER OFF CHUMP!, then you of course will have no other choice seppen to shmak em up side the head! &,&, .....ok, listen, heres the deal, we'll make em available to everyone on here after the Dizzy Deal, IF you all will just get along!...Sooo, you can hear a few of the cuts on our website http://www.agentsofvoodoo.com Anybody nutz enough to want one a these????? Lemme know..................................Remy

Alright, wez got a stack more a deez CDz! THANK YOU to everyone who helped us sell out a the 1st couple a batches!!!! The Agents 1st LP [if you will] is called "Nica's Dream". There are 11 killer cuts on it! Including our version of "Blue Hawaii" [Chongolio's favorite!] & a yet unheard "Agent" version of "Miserlou" thats over 10 mins. long by itself! So send me a PM, slide the Agents a 10 spot & we will all help each others addiction to the evil god of Rum!!! Thanks again, brotha's & sista's!...............................Remy

MA

........Just an update,............... we just completed recording music for an upcoming TV show [ on the food network, go figure! ] about a week ago.
.......... We continue to record the soundtrack for the "spy movie" [ as yet untitled ] The film is "in the can" & is starting to be edited. Part of the plot brings it to "China" [actually filmed in Chinatown, down town L.A.] so our next round of musical maddness will reflect that. A couple of the cuts on our last CD "Nica's Dream" will be in the movie [ we've been told ] If you are one of the smart TCers with a keen ear for outstanding music [ ok, I heard that!] you already own a copy. And THANK YOU again for that!!!!!
.......... Our next CD "The Bayou Files" is due out early summer. It will include a couple more cuts from the movie as well as our groovy new orig. "Savage Man". You can hear a bit of that on the Disney Tiki Room event DVD, if you own a copy. Ok, dats it fo now. I see a rum drinky has been poured for me, so catch yall lata.................................Remy

Pages: 1 15 replies