of the Tiki Room.

Plus we are proud to annouce our all new Documentary on the making of
the Disneyland Tiki Room!

The Tiki Room Event is going to be held at the Holiday Inn off of Ball road
in back of Disneyland. Its going to be on Saturday March 31, 2007 from 1-4
and afterwards we are all going to the park to see the show (sep admission
or use your annual pass)

Tickets are $30 each and include a wonderful selection of hawaiian food and
tiki punch. There will also be a cash bar with Tiki Drinks!

Plus we will have several guests speakers and artists at the evnet.

Disney Legend Bob Gurr and I will talk all about the Tiki room and
have rare video and images to share and Bob will take your questions too!

We also have Jeff Burke talking Tiki and taking questions.

Plus Disney artist Charles Boyer will be on hand, Wally Boag voice of
Jose said he may attend (we are doing our best)

Plus Disney Artist David Bird and his father have created 2 amazing original
artwork for the event. A wonderful stained glass of Jose and a original
water color of the Tiki Room! Both will be raffled off!

Plus we will have dozens of door prizes, tiki room trivia and hawaiian surpirses!!!

Please buy your tickets early and join us. We will also have Tiki Room DVDs, CDs
at the show, plus other DVDs too from our collection.

Its a once in a lifetime tribute to the tiki room! With some of the Tiki rooms creators!
Plus the extinct attractions crew will be on hand! Come join us for a wonderful
time of drinking, singing and having a blast at the Tiki Room Event 2007!!!

You can buy tickets now at:
http://the-magic-makers.com/tiki.html

And see the entire Tiki Room 4 Pack of DVDs and CD's and pre-order now at:
http://01508f4.netsolstores.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=158

Thanks everyone!!!!

Aloha!

David Oneal
949 533 2684

The hotel is really close to disneyland

Holiday Inn
1240 South Walnut Street
Anaheim Ca 92802
714-876-2615

Please join us for a great tiki room event
on march 31, 2007 in Anaheim.
http://the-magic-makers.com/tiki.html

[ Edited by: eacdave 2007-02-12 11:32 ]

E

Also the DVD is really great too and stars SHAG himself!
here is some more info, I hope you all enjoy my labor of love for tiki room!

The Disneyland Tiki Room Story is part of this amazing collection. Learn the true story of the Disneyland Tiki
Room as told by the Disney legends who created this amazing attraction! Learn from Rolly Crump and Alice Davis
just how the Tiki Room was thought up. Learn the inside story from Blaine Gibson and Harriet on how the birds
were made. Wally Boag provides the narration along with Brian Sommer himself!

Noted Disney artist and Tiki god Kevin Kidney himself tells us the story of the Tiki Room that was to be at th
1964 New York Worlds Fair! Plus Tiki tid bits and collections from Kevin's personal collection!

Bob Gurr teaches us how the birds move, whil Jeff Burke and Kevin Rafferty explain the magic of the Tiki
Room with Disney legend and Tiki Room music composer Richard Sherman!

And if thats not enough we have modern day contemporary artist and Tiki legend Shag to help tell the story!

Wow! Plus with this special package you get a Tiki Room ride through DVD featuring both the Disneyland
Tiki Room and Disney World Tiki Rooms, from the 1980s and today!

And learn how Jeff Burke and Kevin Rafferty saved the Tiki Room from the Wrecking ball in Florida! When you
are treated to The Disney World Tiki Room Story!

And a special collection of rare and in most cases never before heard Tiki Room recordings from both parks!

This collection is only for a limited time at this price, this is a pre-order and will start shipping March 31, 2007!

Order today for the discount!

This looks like a very cool time! Just bought 2 tickets and marked the calendar!!!
Check out the website and watch the mini-video and see what's in store!

Cant' wait!! Bought my tickets.

I'm in!

What, are you kidding me? I'm there! Come on, TC peeps! Join me!

A

Alright Laura,
In,
Mahalo,
Al

in in

MA

Hey Dave, did you check your personel messages???? Get back 2 me. Tanks!

WOW!!! What a cool event. Wish I could attend. Ohio is a looooong way from Anaheim.

Oh well, I'll definitely be getting one of those DVD/CD sets!!

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Can't wait see you all there!

I

This was the first time I have had heard of the Extinct Attractions Club, and I am quite excited about all the DVDs that are available. Monorails, World's Fairs, the Enchanted Tiki Room, and so much more.

Here is a short description of the audio CDs that I believe will be part of the Tiki box set.

The Tiki Room Story rare audio:
Over 2 hours of rare audio master track recordings from the pre-show, the film, the show and the barker bird. Some of these tracks were never used and this is the ultimate tiki room sound collection.

Vern

E

Wow, thanks you guys, tickets are going fast. I really thank you all for the nice
emails. We did a preview of the video at Tiki oasis in 2005 and lots of folks were into it.
The event will be so fun and It's awesoem for so many of you to come out.

I want to display lots of Tikis, Anyone know someone we could approach about
lending us some tikis? And or a person who sells tikis and would like a display?

thanks guys

Dave

Marked the calendar! How cool is this!!

I wish upon a star that I could be in the states for this event, I will have to make do with the DVD set.

E

Just added today!!!!

The Voice of Jose the Parrot none other than Disney Legend Wally Boag himself
will be at the event!!!!!

Also added today: Tiki Farm will un-veil a new Mug at the event
and you can enter to win a Tiki Mug Gift Basket from Tiki Farm!!!

Plus for your musical enjoyment, Favorite band Agents of Voodoo
will be performing Tiki Music Live!!!

Plus Tiki Trivia, tiki room talks, And More!!!!

Tickets are just $30 for the entire event!!!

P

Looking great!

Hey David...perhaps you should put the event times on your http://the-magic-makers.com/tiki.html ad. I just forwarded that link to someone and they emailed me back asking me if I knew what times the event took place on the 31st, and only then did I realize your ad didn't say.

:)

Just bought my ticket!

God, I love the tikiroom. I can't wait to meet Wally Boag! I think I'm gonna 'splode fake red feathers everywhere!

Tikicutie

E

For full details and a preview of the event, we have just done our Podcast show on the Tiki Room
you can listen for free online right now, by going to the following page and clicking the Tiki Room
Icon.

http://extinct-attractions-club.com/new_pod.html

Is anyone planning on staying at the hotel?

I decided to book a room. Mai Tai's or Chef Lapu Lapus in my room after Disneyland!

On 2007-02-14 08:45, CheekyGirl wrote:
I decided to book a room. Mai Tai's or Chef Lapu Lapus in my room after Disneyland!

Sounds like a party!!!! We may have to do the same!!!

WoooHoooOOOoooooooo!

MA

Outasite! Dis is gonna B-1 BITCHEN deal!! The Agents are all ampt up to play at it! We promise, we are gonna ROCK {or is that chant?} DIS TING!!! in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki, Tiki Room!!... Meanwhile back at da hut.... chek us out at.. http://www.agentsofvoodoo.com ...& come to da beach dis Sat. Agents in Redondo..info bla bla on da site...Remy

E

Its going to be full of trivia, great prizes from Tiki Farm and LIMBO!!!

My wife and I have our tickets! Looking forward to it!!

I

The eExtinct Attractions site recently posted pictures of two of the items that will be raffled off at the DVD Release Party.

The first is an exclusive Tiki Room Water Color by Richard Bird. No indication on the size of this painting. I am really hoping that they might sell prints of this image - it is sweet! (note - the scale of the image below is incorrect .... visit the bottom link to see the true aspect ratio0

The second item is this stained glass of Jose, by David Bird.

You do not have to be at the event to win these items - you can purchase raffled tickets ($5 each) via Paypal. http://the-magic-makers.com/tiki.html

Vern

E

thanks for posting those Vern, its going to be great! we are close to sold out, and
our good friend Kevin Kidney will be there too!

Prints of that Richard Bird painting have been available at the Disney Gallery in Disneyland for two years. It is part of my WALL of Tikiroom art prints in my living room.

They may still have it, go to those computers where you order the print and look under Adventureland.

Hope you can get one.

See you all at the event in Anameim, TCers!

Tikicutie

MA

UH HUH...we're gonna have a sing along! So grab a cold one & start rehearsing. Heres the chorus......In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
All the birds sing words and
the flowers croon
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room.....Dont know if it will be with the Agents or Mr. Sherman [maybe both?] but weze gonna have a blast!.......Remy

On 2007-02-14 08:45, CheekyGirl wrote:

SoccerTiki and I just booked our room :) WooHoo!!!

Z

I'm in!!

I'll be coming out from Denver for the weekend. Whenever I have a little extra time in SoCal I like to do more tiki apartment hunting, but I don't think it will fit the schedule this time. I'll be flying into LAX Friday afternoon, so I plan on hitting Pann's for a classic googie dining expereince then heading up to the BH Trader Vics afterwards for a drink before driving down to Anaheim. I may also squeeze in a trip back up to Whittier to revisit Oceanic Arts on Saturday am before the event. As an out-of-towner, I pack as much tiki hunting as I can each time I get to the LA area.

E

Hi guys only 5 tickets left.....

aloha!

Dave

T

I'm gonna be there, any plans to go into the park (after party) to enjoy the Tiki Room as a group of "experts" ?

How much is the entry fee to Disneyland these daze? a couple thousand? WTF?

Aloha! Please Tell me again the details on what Hotel you will be using & are you all planning on going over to the park after the show? I want to try to coordinate... HiPhipaHuLA!

On 2007-03-21 01:13, Hiphipahula wrote:
Aloha! Please Tell me again the details on what Hotel you will be using & are you all planning on going over to the park after the show? I want to try to coordinate... HiPhipaHuLA!

Aloha HiPhipaHula ~ 1st Page/1st Posting lists all the facts. Hope to see you there :)

I'm in!

Hi Tiki Folk! Dave Bird here.....I just wanted to clarify the Tiki Room Event Watercolor. The .jpg that was posted is the Disneyland print......Richard Bird did not paint that one....but my dad's piece is in honor of that artwork and is different from the Disney's original. The watercolor that Dad created is just incredible (if I am a little biased....he's my dad!). Dave Oneal commissioned dad to do it and he really had fun with it!

I will have Dad's original piece posted when I get a jpg of it! See ya next week!

Aloha!

dave

[ Edited by: davidleslie 2007-03-22 20:41 ]

WOOOHOOO!! Believe it or not...We're IN! I think. Kinda confused when I ordered the tix...dial up wouldn't fully load the whole page. Hope I got the right thing!

Anyhoo...I actually got the Mr to take a day OFF! German production oughta be down that day!

Can't wait to see everyone AND the DLTR!!

Damn, I can't make this. I have 2 tickets I need to offload. sigh...........PM me if you're interested.

Jungle

MT

On 2007-03-24 13:34, Jungle Trader wrote:
Damn, I can't make this. I have 2 tickets I need to offload. sigh...........PM me if you're interested.

Jungle

Consider them sold!!! We'll swing by and pick them up today on our way to SoCal. See everyone at the event! :D

Some fun (OLD) facts about The Enchanted Tiki Room:

http://www.oitc.com/Disney/Disneyland/Secrets/Adventure/Tiki.html

WOOHOO!! Time for Roll Call.....Who is OFFICIALLY going to The Enchanted Tiki Room Event and who is staying at The Holiday Inn???

*Soccer Tiki and I will be there and have a room for the night :)

I booked a room at the Holiday Inn.

E

ALOHA!

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn on Friday...Lets all meet at the bar downstairs
at 7pm for anyone who is staying at the hotel. I will be loading stuff in in the afternoon
and getting ready. But 7pm lets all get together...if we have enough intrest perhaps
we can all watch the tiki room dvd on the projector in my room....

my number 949 533 2684

I'm not sure I'm staying Fri. night? is anyone staying Sat. night after taking in Disneyland?

On 2007-03-28 20:45, WooHooWahine wrote:
WOOHOO!! Time for Roll Call.....Who is OFFICIALLY going to The Enchanted Tiki Room Event and who is staying at The Holiday Inn???

*Soccer Tiki and I will be there and have a room for the night :)

On 2007-03-29 01:26, CheekyGirl wrote:
I booked a room at the Holiday Inn.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-03-29 12:48 ]

Pages: 1 2 77 replies