Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Amazing hanging Tiki Lamp by MidCentury Tiki on Ebay

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

Up for auction is this hand made one-of-a-kind hanging Tiki Light.
Beautifully designed and crafted by Leonardo daVelvet for MidCentury Tiki. Quality made out of bamboo, wood, reed and genuine Hawaiian fabric direct from the Kona coast. It is a hexagon shape with carved Tiki faces on two adjacent sides. It measures 23 inches tall and 14.5 inches wide. Comes with a 3-foot retro chain for hanging and a 12-foot cord. Beautiful by day…. amazing effect at night. This is a tiki décor masterpiece and would be the centerpiece of any tiki room or bar.

MidCenturyTIKI is quality one of a kind, hand made items, true to the style of Polynesian pop in a classic yet 21st century style. “Witco meets Shag meets Z Gallerie” says noted tikiphile Chris Pedrin. Beautifully designed and quality made from new and antique woods. Truly created by people that “know” Tiki. About us.... MidCentury Tiki is a subsidiary of TIKI-ACE. MidCentury Tiki - Polynesian Pop furnishings & décor. There will be auctions on EBay for Tiki Lights, Mug shelves, Bar Stools,Tiki Mugs (coming soon), Tiki Necklaces and Black Velvet Paintings. All designed and created by Leonardo daVelvet Custom orders available. Email [email protected] Please email with any questions. Please check out my other Tiki auctions.

Hanging Tiki Lamp by MidCentury Tiki no mug
Item number: 220081141013

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220081141013&rd=1&rd

[ Edited by: tikiace 2007-02-10 14:29 ]

[ Edited by: tikiace 2007-02-10 15:10 ]

On 2007-02-10 14:25, tikiace wrote:
Up for auction is this hand made one-of-a-kind hanging Tiki Light.
Beautifully designed and crafted by

Leonardo daVelvet for MidCentury Tiki.

Quality made out of bamboo, wood, reed and genuine Hawaiian fabric direct from the Kona coast.

MidCenturyTIKI is quality one of a kind, hand made items, true to the style of Polynesian pop in a classic yet 21st century style. “Witco meets Shag meets Z Gallerie” says noted tikiphile Chris Pedrin.

Truly created by people that “know” Tiki. About us.... MidCentury Tiki is a subsidiary of TIKI-ACE. MidCentury Tiki - Polynesian Pop furnishings & décor.

I find this interesting, first, cool lamp,
after that we part ways,

Leonardo daVelvet for MidCentury Tiki
Who? never heard of either, you have had 2 items listed in a year, but no other trace. No google on anything?!?

*...genuine Hawaiian fabric direct from the Kona coast. *
Really all the way from the KONA coast? Sure? Not from China or Vietnam?

• Witco meets Shag meets Z Gallerie” says noted tikiphile Chris Pedrin. *
    Tikiphile? You mean Comic book expert right?

Truly created by people that “know” Tiki.
Would you elaborate on this a little? I'm a unclear on the "know" part. (Refer to Sven for clarification)

This lamp and the one you have listed now are very cool, why cheapen it with the three ring marketing hyperbole?
You ought to spend less time trying to be everything to everyone and just make some cool lamps, let us get to know you and go from there.

Leonardo daVelvet? serious?

T

Mr. Bananbobs
Thank you for the comments.
Here at MidCenturyTIKI we value the advice of our customers.
I will send your post straight up to corporate headquarters in Zumbro Falls,Minnesota to let our marketing department study your suggestions.
I have also sent a copy to Mr. DaVelvet and Mr. Pedrin for their consideration at the next Board of Directors meeting.
We always try to improve our relationship with the public and do everything we can to promote a mutually beneficial approach to our advertising.
Mr. Bananbobs, its obvious that you take your Tiki internet surfing very seriously and "know" what is important to the Tiki customer, so
we here at MidCenturyTIKI appreciate the time and care you took to send those comments and look forward to your continued support of MidCenturyTIKI.

As always our motto here at MidCenturyTIKI is: "IF YOU LIKE IT...BUY IT"

Donatello DaVelvet
Customer Relations Supervisor
MidCenturyTIKI

T

We have a Tiki Wall Sconce on eBay right now!!!
Dig the vibe!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360072501726

On 2008-07-23 23:11, tikiace wrote:
Mr. Bananbobs
Thank you for the comments.
Here at MidCenturyTIKI we value the advice of our customers.
I will send your post straight up to corporate headquarters in Zumbro Falls,Minnesota to let our marketing department study your suggestions.
I have also sent a copy to Mr. DaVelvet and Mr. Pedrin for their consideration at the next Board of Directors meeting.
We always try to improve our relationship with the public and do everything we can to promote a mutually beneficial approach to our advertising.
Mr. Bananbobs, its obvious that you take your Tiki internet surfing very seriously and "know" what is important to the Tiki customer, so
we here at MidCenturyTIKI appreciate the time and care you took to send those comments and look forward to your continued support of MidCenturyTIKI.

As always our motto here at MidCenturyTIKI is: "IF YOU LIKE IT...BUY IT"

Donatello DaVelvet
Customer Relations Supervisor
MidCenturyTIKI

I take it all back. Your good...probably the best.

Hey there really is a Zumbro Falls, MN;

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Zumbro Falls, Minnesota

Zumbro Falls is a city in Wabasha County, Minnesota, United States, along the Zumbro River. The population was 177 at the 2000 census. The grist-mill dam built on Zumbro river in 1866 created the falls for which the town is named. The river is the cause of numerous floods which swept away the dam except for a few remaining traces of it.

I heard Michaelangelo was laid off at the Zumbro Falls HQ....Any truth to this? :P

At first I thought this was a new post, but then looked at the original date. Now I'm just perplexed as to why it surfaced after more than a year? :-?

Pages: 1 6 replies