Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Contest time again at the Thor Stor!!!

Pages: 1 2 86 replies

R

Lucky #55

[ Edited by: rwhgeek 2007-02-12 17:53 ]

K

12!!!

Conga....the winner the last time...this one is tougher...sez ONE!!!!!!

K

H

Since JenTiki submitted more than one guess and there were no objections, then I'll submit another...

Maybe...38?

J

On 2007-02-12 19:54, Hakalugi wrote:
Since JenTiki submitted more than one guess and there were no objections, then I'll submit another...

I would like to point out that not only was I not the first person to submit a second guess, but nowhere in the original post was anything said about allowing only one guess per person.

T

Nice call,Jentiki.....lets try 57

T

I thought of that to, but would that be fair????

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100.

Ok, so if the number wasn't picked, by this rule, I won. Thank you very much for the lovely print.

T

Grow Up. Thor & Max are doing a nice thing by giving one of us a print and you all are acting like 6 year olds in the sandbox.

T

yeah people grow up.

my example is showing how if you could pick any amount of numbers, I would have won as soon as it was posted.

Now Mo-Eye would have said pick a second number after a certain point but that is not what is going on. They are going to pick the number that is closest if no one gets it. That would mean that we are all possible winners still

The whole grow up part, No idea what that is about.

T

The fact that you have enough free time to type every number from 1 to 100 is mind numbing. Get a hobby.

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2007-02-13 10:42 ]

T

It was to prove a point that more guesses are wrong.

I do need a hobby, Maybe I'm start filming my pets humping things around my house. Here kitty kitty kitty

T

I can't take credit for my avatar, that would go to Humuhumu.

By the way, what the heck is your avatar?

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2007-02-13 10:32 ]

T

I'll not here to attack your maturity level or make commits about what you choose to do with your free time and then commit on the fact that I can't make out your signature.

Taking a minute to type 1-100 is not immature

then its not a reason that I have nothing to do it my life. Sure anyone here has the same hobby of tiki something, and no one here needs to be on TC, its not an important goal in anyone's life. so taking a minute to type out 1-100 or the time to say we are all immature would be about the same.

I bet you still filmed your humping dog or that you though everyone would want to see your humping dog, but since you asked, my avatar is the top portion of a Suffering Bastard mug.

Now go edit your past commits, cause you will
and back to your great painting Thor, I wont take up more of anyone esle's time here.

Good going JenTiki. Look what you started by saying it was okay to post multiple entries.

T

What are commits?

On 2007-02-13 10:31, TikiPug wrote:
What are commits?

Aren't commits those bright things in the sky with a tail that only come around not very often?

T

or timne (sorry had to do it)

K

Oh, what say we have a contest with flyers? Any commits, teaKEY? Jen?

I still think Pug has the best avatar here.

K

On 2007-02-13 10:28, teaKEY wrote:

then its not a reason that I have nothing to do it my life. Sure anyone here has the same hobby of tiki something, and no one here needs to be on TC, its not an important goal in anyone's life. so taking a minute to type out 1-100 or the time to say we are all immature would be about the same.

I bet you still filmed your humping dog or that you though everyone would want to see your humping dog, but since you asked, my avatar is the top portion of a Suffering Bastard mug.

Now go edit your past commits, cause you will
and back to your great painting Thor, I wont take up more of anyone esle's time here.

[ Edited by: Kitty 2007-02-24 20:45 ]

I love it when the spelling ninjas come out.

Winning in an online argument is like winning in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

Has someone said 73 yet.

T

On 2007-02-13 14:25, AlienTiki wrote:

Winning in an online argument is like winning in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

Now that's an enlightened observation!

(Oh, and questions usually end in a ? mark)

TS

Common Sense and Manners...do they still exist? Greedmongers,Next Springer...[ding ding]

My guess will be #4 if no one else has picked that number.
Mahalo

M

Mahalo for playing everyone (event though the posts got off track there at the end).

The winning number was 45, so TravelingJones was the closest at 47.

Keep watching, there will be more of these in the future.

Aloha

T

Couldn't go to a better guy.

Hau`oli Lâ o Lono-i-ke-aweawe-aloha!
Happy Valentine's Day! (ie., the day of the god of love and mercy)

:o Chokest MahaloZ Thor & Mo-Eye, SsweeetT DANG- !!! Speechless... BoooYah :D !

Someday gotta score an original Thor, this is perfect till that day comes!

A hui hou, shootZ.

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :D

T

Something very strange is going on.

Mo-eye showed the print in the first posting and although, very small, it had the number 74 on it.

It said, "Just guess which number it is, somewhere between 1 and 100. First person to guess will get that print free!"

I guessed 74 cause that really was the number that print was. Now I go back today to show a friend this thread and the original print has changed.??

Is it a conspiracy?? And the strange thing about it, is that the first posting has no indication of edit going on with an Edit watermark.
Hopefully, I too won't disappear for noticing this occurrence.

D

Mo-Eye thanks for the contest. Congrats to TJ.

T

On 2007-02-15 17:16, dibroc wrote:
Mo-Eye thanks for the contest. Congrats to TJ.

Couldn't agree more the contest was fun & many thanks for giving all of us an opportunity to win something cool.

T

Couldn't agree more the contest was sweet ,

T

Wow you think the 'kool kids' where trying to win a picture of a crack vial !!!!

Pages: 1 2 86 replies