Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Photoshop a wig on Britney Spears Contest!

Pages: 1 33 replies

With all the Photoshop Whizzes around here this'd be a fun one! Take a picture of the baldie Britbrit, add your favorite wig and post it here. Maybe we could get some prizes offered for the best ones? No, I'm not going to pick the winner(s), I'll leave that up to popular acclaim. To start things off, here's the antiwig shot, Britney Corgan:

Does she need a wig?

Sinead O'Connor, the runway model with a tatoo instead of hair and, many women, often Black & Lesbian, sport the bald look.

What she needs, in my opinion, is some maturity or, secondly, time with her kids and away from the paparazzi, and, most of all, NO MORE HANGING OUT WITH PARIS HILTON.

Maybe she can do something useful with her life for once and become a spokesperson for female cancer patients undergoing chemo.

PS: Dont mean to derail this thread - I am curious as to photoshop do-overs myself.

On 2007-02-22 22:01, christiki295 wrote:
What she needs, in my opinion, is some maturity or, secondly, time with her kids and away from the paparazzi, and, most of all, NO MORE HANGING OUT WITH PARIS HILTON.

Disappearing for good would also be on my to-do list for her. After all this time she is finally showing the general public that she is the great American booby-prize. No pun intended. She is certainly headed for the canyons of Hollywood Babylon for sure, and I say..burn, baby, burn!!!!!!!

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2007-02-22 22:10 ]

TM

On 2007-02-22 22:09, donhonyc wrote:

Disappearing for good would also be on my to-do list for her. After all this time she is finally showing the general public that she is the great American booby-prize. No pun intended. She is certainly headed for the canyons of Hollywood Babylon for sure, and I say..burn, baby, burn!!!!!!!

Amen to that!

Does she need a wig?

Sinead O'Connor, the runway model with a tatoo instead of hair and, many women, often Black & Lesbian, sport the bald look.

Does she [b]Need[/i] a wig? No. But this has nothing to do with Britbrit's needs, but with our wanting to do silly things to her picture. Like This:

[Removed by Hanford]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - edited image out - 2007-02-24 13:10 ]

On 2007-02-23 08:11, lucas vigor wrote:

On 2007-02-22 22:09, donhonyc wrote:

Amen to that!

_________________________________________________________________****
WOW! People!! Don't be Haters! Don't be bitter, be better, but most of all? LIGHTEN UP!!! She had a "Wigged Out" moment, so lets just help her get that wig back on... Now if I only had Photo shop... I'll work on that....

Not very imaginative, I admit. But it was the best I could with the limited time I have at work today.....

K

[ Edited by: Kitty 2007-02-24 20:26 ]

T

I think its funnier the other way around.

T

I guess the Grog cut is in.

D

On 2007-02-23 14:20, teaKEY wrote:
I think its funnier the other way around.

Oooh, I'm sorry, but that's incorrect. We're looking for pictures where you take her BALD head & add a Wig, but thank you for playing. :wink:

T

no no no thank you. But its better the other way, but carry on.

I didn't have a wig only a can of paint.

I like the multicolor sideburns Dogbytes!

Chongolio

T

Please, the haircut was just there to help her fit into her costume for Die Valkyrie!

[ Edited by: tekoteko 2007-02-23 21:20 ]

Brit in wig image removed here.

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.
JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

VampTiki

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-02-23 21:18 ]

T

So many choices... It was awfully hard to decide... but here's nothing...

Brit does Electric Pink!

Technical support and laughter provided by anonymous donor!

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine 2007-02-23 21:42 ]

D

glad to have something more fun than the Anna Nicole thing.. pushes the crazy astro-nut and brit to the back pages...

T

DOLLY PARTON'S HAIR WAS NOT A WIG! ::sound of inner concept of reality shattering::

J
john posted on Fri, Feb 23, 2007 11:12 PM

britney ray cyrus!
achy breaky mistakey

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2007-02-24 00:25 ]

On 2007-02-24 00:25, donhonyc wrote:

Ding, ding, ding! Winner, winner, winner.

I think, rather hope, it is part of her master plan.

Pure Genius! Nice work Dr. Donhonyc ( You didn't go to ten years of evil photoshop school to be called Mister.) Mini me will be proud.

Chongolio baby, Yeah

I think that is the funniest thing I've seen yet on Tiki Central.
Nice job.

Didn't Wendy O. Williams from the Plasmatics in the 80s have a shaved head (maybe with a mohawk)/
If I recall correctly,her costume consisted of shaving cream.

On 2007-02-28 11:59, christiki295 wrote:
Didn't Wendy O. Williams from the Plasmatics in the 80s have a shaved head (maybe with a mohawk)/
If I recall correctly,her costume consisted of shaving cream.

give this TCer a gold star!

Oh, yeah! hands down the winner!!!

O

OK, enough is enough! Let's show a little more respect for Grog's daughter!

H

OK-I couldn't resist. My first time ever in the 'Bilge' forum, what a suprise, fun stuff!

Frankenspears-SHE'S ALIIIIIVE!!!

K

Surf-N-Turf, that is hilarious!!

Pages: 1 33 replies