Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki-Ray appearing live at Viva Las Vegas....

Pages: 1 23 replies

T

Hello peoples . I just wanted to let you know that I will be sharing a double spot at Viva Las Vegas April 6th and 7th. Im teaming up with Cynthia from My Vintage Hut . She has been selling Vintage clothing there for years and has quite a polynesian theme going on . But she has always wanted tiki's to share her booth .Ive been carving all I can while trying to keep my day job to get ready. 2 weeks after Vegas I am also having my "Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups" show in Rancho Cucamonga . Thats two blocks west of Egypt for those who dont know . My dilemma is that if I sell too much in Vegas , what do I bring to my show ? Wait , if I were Superman I could fly real fast around the world backwards and reverse the shows . Or I could just go to my show and look at the pinup girls . Either way , Im too damn busy ! See ya there or there , Ray

S

I'll see ya there!!!
maybe you'll make it to the Hooch and Smooch, it's at the Gold Coast...
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=23163&forum=4
Pea

[ Edited by: sweetpea 2007-03-05 10:57 ]

S

How exciting! I can't wait to see your tikis!

Suzanne

S

So are we thinking of maybe a small TC meetup time and place?
That might be kinda cool.
Maybe a quickie at the Pool Party or something?
I'll be there as the Peaster Bunny!
heh

T

Hey that sounds cool . I'll be in the Arizona room . I'll be the one in my usual leopardskin loincloth with adze in hand.

S

well, be sure to bring a sweater, cause you might catch a cold in that there room, what with them keepin the a/c at just over 50, I SWEAR! BRRRRRRRR
hahahah
PEa

T

Ill have to get my fur loincloth back from the cleaners then .

T

Oh yeah , very important info here . My Vintage Hut who Im sharing a double spot with is going to have a pinup signing party at the booth . Also she has an amazing collection of vintage clothing and accessories . Cant wait to see you all there , Ray

3 weeks till the event and Im still carving . Cant to show off the new stuff.

Whoo hooo! YES, I am very excited to have my booth surrounded with kick ass tikis by TikiRay.

We will have our booth at the Arizona Room at Viva Las Vegas. You cannot miss us, our booth is right in front of the double doors as you walk in.

Sweetpea,I dont rememeber it being that cold in the Arizona Room. Only when we first open in the early afternoon. I think I just get too hot while working all day. Cant wait to see you!

OH IM SUPER excited!!

Please be sure to check out my vintage hawaiian shirts, vintage womans clothing (sizes small to xxl), and the one and only fabulous pinup style hair flowers by Instant Glamour Accessories.

Ashley Dean wearing triple satin lilies:

T

Thanks Cynthia , your stuff rocks too . See in Vegas baby !

Have fun Kids!
Great stuff Ray!
Sell alot!

T

Thats the idea but 2 weeks after is my Tiki Treasures show .Id love to sell it all in Vegas but then I wont have anything to show April 28th .2 pieces Im bringing are already sold and Im allowed to take to both shows . Hopefully I can take deposits and then hand them over in may .

S

Hey!!!! See a bunch of you RAB/Tiki folks in just a couple days!!!! Can't wait!!!

T

I cant wait to meet everyone at VLV . Please come by and say Hi to me . Or come by to see all the pinup girls signing pics . As long as you come by .Tiki-On , Ray

T

Im done working all my overtime and now I can concentrate on VLV . Im going shopping , wash my trusty steed and get ready to roll out there . See ya in Sin City , Ray

T

Hell with this sitting around till Friday crap . Im packing right now and heading up there to vend an extra day .SWEEEEEET !

C

It seems like a great weekend with a lot of culture and rockabilly! Have fun for two please, and if you can take some pictures for us faraway fans! Best wishes!

Have a great weekend Ray! :)

have fun out there :)

T

Man this event is crazy !The people run in packs here.Ive run into a lot of friends and getting great responses from strangers .Vending is from 1pm to 2am so I better get ready . Thanks all , Ray

T

Hey , I just got back from Viva Las Vegas and my tikis were quite a hit . In fact I had the only ones . I couldnt beleive the amount of people who chose my tikis as there personal photo backdrop .It was pretty cool ! I was also amazed at the amount of people who were looking for non production tikis but could not find a custom carver . Im also out of flyers for my show April 28th . They were snatched up all weekend so I know it will be a great turnout .I just hope that everyone that shows can get in .I suggest that if you are coming to the "Tiki Treasures and Polynesian Pinups " show , get there early to guarantee entry . Thanks for everyones support , Ray

Hey Tiki-Ray it was good meeting you at VLV. I am glad you had a great time out there. See you again on the 28th!

T

John , you and the wife were a complete pleasure to meet at VLV . We all have to get together some time and dance around the fire pit sometime . I know my wife Cyndi will be just as pleased .Thanks for hanging out with us and making me feel so welcome , Ray

Pages: 1 23 replies