Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Reef Sandals at Swanbergs

Pages: 1 3 replies

I went by Swanbergs this week and caved-in and bought some more mugs. I also saw the newest Reef sandals for 2007. This year they offer a sandal with a 3 oz. flask in each heel. Well they have plenty of them but they did not have my size so I ordered a pair. Now when I go to a concert instead of spending a ridiculous price on mix drinks I will now just spend a ridiculous price on sodas.....I have 2 other pairs of Reef sandals (with the bottle openers on the bottom of the sandal) and they are very well made.

Thanks for the post...I may try to make it there this weekend. :tiki:

K

On 2007-03-03 10:00, moondog426 wrote:
I went by Swanbergs this week and caved-in and bought some more mugs. I also saw the newest Reef sandals for 2007. This year they offer a sandal with a 3 oz. flask in each heel. Well they have plenty of them but they did not have my size so I ordered a pair. Now when I go to a concert instead of spending a ridiculous price on mix drinks I will now just spend a ridiculous price on sodas.....I have 2 other pairs of Reef sandals (with the bottle openers on the bottom of the sandal) and they are very well made.

:lol:

a what in where?!?
don't try to wear them on a plane....

[ Edited by: kikekeki 2007-03-06 10:15 ]

It's really a great shop if you are ever in the Sacramento area. Lauern, the owner is a fine bloke.

http://www.swanbergsformen.com/pages/directions.htm#

Pages: 1 3 replies