Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Our Tiki Room Pictures and...

Pages: 1 6 replies

The tiki room is about 90% complete, just a few things left, adding some bamboo, etc. Tiki is taking over the house since our tiki room is small, but we love that! Here are some pictures of things we've done, pillows and curtains I made, mugs Matt has collected and tiki finds (we went to OA last weekend and bought some matting to do our family room wall and ceiling!)...

Can you tell we love color in our home? There's more work to do this spring, and we've still got the yard to work on, we'll be putting in our waterfall / pond kit we bought online at costco for a phenomenal price...

Lots of projects, I'll post more photos as the room and yard progress...

Thanks for viewing! We love our tiki home, it's so much fun! You come home and feel like you are on vacation... well, it's a great reason for a mai tai!!!

K

Fantasic room!
Fantastic mug collection!
Fantastic eye!
What more can I say?
...except, keep up the fantastic work! :D
:drink:
K.

Swank pad TikiMookie!

It looks like there's alot of time and love in those spaces. Thats quite a collection. How long have you been at it?

I love the Elvis memphis hip-shake clock. I have one just like it that we bought at Graceland years ago.

As far as the Myers dark goes, make mine a double!

Great job. Thanks for the most excellent tour.

Very cool! Great collection!

aloha mookie & matt!

the room(s) look zazz! are you sure you guys were able to only come away with the matting from OA? that place is very difficult to resist, and your room is outfitted with many OA type things... :) the curtains and pillows look great mookie, i love the curtain fabric. the matting you picked out is very cool, do you remember the name of that type?

mahalo for sharing the pics!

Hey Cleen!

I just emailed you... The matting used here is reed fencing, some discontinued shades we got cheap someplace for the ceiling, we cut them down... and the wall behind the bar we used rolls of matting we bought in Sacramento. The place was called Sitting in Paridise, we tried to shop and buy stuff often so she would stay in town, but alas, she packed up and moved to hawaii... we were bummed to say the least! All the tiki places in this town are dissapearing... sadness..

At least we can feel it whenever we are home!

cheers! I bought more little umbrellas today so we'll be drinking some mai tais tonight...

Very nice!!! I see you fish at the same store I do....we have matching marlins. :D

Pages: 1 6 replies