Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Central Exclusive Discount from Tiki Farm

Pages: 1 2 51 replies

M

As I couldn't find the original thread on this subject, I'm posting a new thread. Tiki Central members with 20 or more posts on Tiki Central receive a 15% discount on all non-limited edition items & all items that are not already on sale.

If you are not already registered with us with your TC discount, here's how to do so...

Next time you place an order with us, include the following in the 2nd Bill-To address field:

TC NAME: "Your TC Name Here"

Mahaloz!
Holden

El Bumparooni.

sounds good

I need to get busy and start posting :)

Absolutely! Got to get that post number up...

D

Holden thanks for helping us watch our tiki dollars.

Can I give some of my 3600 posts to some of the newbies who lack things to say?

Arrrr!!!

D

Ben you trying to trade frequent poster points for that new nail gun?

On 2007-06-29 08:18, dibroc wrote:
Ben you trying to trade frequent poster points for that new nail gun?

Brilliant idear DiBroc!!!

M

Post whores!

On 2007-06-29 09:07, McTiki wrote:
Post whores!

MC-

Ain't it Ho?

or

Ho's?

( please don't get me started :wink:

On 2007-06-29 09:07, McTiki wrote:
Post whores!

p.s.

Ooops.

1 more to add...

Arrr!

lol!

M

Ho's (Plural) for those tryin to get it up enough to save some scheckles on da mugs.

T

Buncha nappy headed post.. ahh forget it. Thanks again Holden, you rock.

M

I ain't nappy! I'm your brutha! (We call it cornrows brah)

I have been lookin for an excuse to go shoppin. Bam. Thanks Dude!

just kidding

No, really I always forget to ask for the TC discount lol.. I have no idea.........

T

Does that 15% discount apply to prescriptions?

On 2007-06-29 14:09, McTiki wrote:
I ain't nappy! I'm your brutha! (We call it cornrows brah)

You call it cornrows.. the native americans call it.. what, maizerows?

/thinks he would look good with cornrows
//no one else does

T

POST # 4 HERE SO I HAD BETTER GET MY ASS IN GEAR.

T

Thanks Holden. ( #5 )

R

Ho-Ho-Ho

Oh wait, that's still a few months away.

R

Since I was born in Columbus, OH do I get a special discount on the Kahiki Fireplace mug?

KL

Volcano Bowl ... for the win!

post!

S

This is great! Thank you Holden!

Suzanne

post post!

tiki post post post #20!!!!!!!

M

I'll take a dozen drink bots at the discount rate.

Woo-hoo, just hit 20 posts! It's good timing too, as I needed to order some new mugs.

J

On 2007-09-20 19:38, Tiki_Tattoo wrote:
Woo-hoo, just hit 20 posts! It's good timing too, as I needed to order some new mugs.

20 posts in one day? :o

On 2007-09-20 19:45, JenTiki wrote:
20 posts in one day? :o

Been a long time lurker who finally decided to break out his shell.

Who you callin' a ho!!!

(useless post)

bump the monkey.

Yikes, I need more posts!

Its an earthquake replacement sale. LOL

No loss here but I will need more for next year! See ya when I get paid!

I love the new banana boat - order incoming soon...

I ordered the banana boat earlier and was very excited when I realized I had exactly 20 posts. lol

H

yahoo! only 18 more to go to get the discount...it is still valid, right Holden?

W

Wish I knew about this before I ordered 6 mugs last month.

I don't know how I missed knowing about this, and I just placed an order for the new stuff that was released today... Argh!

Sorry to revive a dead horse, but...

I'm having difficulty checking out with the instructions at the top of this post. I would like to take advantage of my 15% discount, pending the offer is still valid.

When I go to check out at TikiFarm.com, there's a form to fill out first for "Billing Details" and second for "Shipping Address (if different from the billing address)." Where precisely does my Tiki Central name go? Sorry for being such a P.I.A. You'd think I'd be able to figure this much out, right? :o

Also, where will my discount be reflected? In my shopping cart before I finalize my order or on my packing slip/invoice and the actual amount charged to my credit card?

Thanks for your help! :)

On 2010-05-13 11:56, DejaVoodoo wrote:
Sorry to revive a dead horse, but...

I'm having difficulty checking out with the instructions at the top of this post. I would like to take advantage of my 15% discount, pending the offer is still valid.

When I go to check out at TikiFarm.com, there's a form to fill out first for "Billing Details" and second for "Shipping Address (if different from the billing address)." Where precisely does my Tiki Central name go? Sorry for being such a P.I.A. You'd think I'd be able to figure this much out, right? :o

Also, where will my discount be reflected? In my shopping cart before I finalize my order or on my packing slip/invoice and the actual amount charged to my credit card?

Thanks for your help! :)

We handle all of the orders personally and what we ask is that you put your TC name on one of the address fields (either bill-to or ship to is fine if they are indeed different). Here's what most people do and if I were to place an order, I'd put the following in one of the free address fields...

TC: MAKEDAMUG

Our 15% discount applies to all open edition items not already on sale. Items that are already on sale as well as limited edition items are not eligible for the 15% discount.

Our cart isn't set-up to show you the discount - we do it internally and the resulting amount that you will be billed (vs. what shows in the cart) will indeed be adjusted.

Furthermore, once we've received your order with your TC name, we hard code you in our accounting software database so that on any future orders, we'll continue to apply your tc discount when applicable.

Hope this helps!

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2010-05-13 16:30 ]

What better excuse does one need to go shoppin" !!!

Fantastic! Thanks Holden!
Now, if I could just figure out how to use a gift certificate online...

Pages: 1 2 51 replies