Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

If Gilligan's Island were "Survivor" who would win.

Pages: 1 9 replies

J

And why? And by what strategy? Also what would be the voting out order?

Has this been done before?

I know this is kinda dumb, but it seemed fun when we were buzzing on rum.

JP

teakey would win, of course.

M
McTiki posted on Sun, Mar 4, 2007 5:24 PM

ginger!

MN

On 2007-03-04 17:24, McTiki wrote:
ginger!

I think Ginger would be ravaged. If she is smart she would just let it happen and pick us off one by one.

But, Gilligan is just dumb enough to win it all. AND get a piece of Ginger.

I think the Professor would win and I think he'd win after gettin' busy with both Ginger and Mary Ann. That's what I think but it could be the rum talkin'.

8T

Never underestimate the treachery of Thurston Howell III. He'd find a way and you know it.

You know now that I think about it I have to agree with 8FT Tiki. You have to be a pretty ruthless bastard to have the kind of money Thurston Howell III has and doesn't money always go to money? Intelligence seems to have little to do with it. I change my vote from the professor to Mr. Howell.

K

I disagree. I think Gilligan will win out of sheer dumb luck(as always!). He's like a cat with 9 lives you know...or is he dumb like a fox?
K.

J
john posted on Tue, Mar 13, 2007 3:49 PM

the professor! he is immune to ginger and maryann, even when they are all over him. he knows gilligan and the skipper found each other and respects their relationship. the howell's money dosent motivate him. so he would be the only one totally dedicated to winning instead focusing on the outside distractions.

T

I'd say there is no way Mr. Howell wins.

If it ever lets slip on survivor that you have any money of your own you get the boot on pure principle.

Mr. Howell first out due to being rich.

This leaves it 3 guys 3 girls. The guys are able to leverage Mrs Howell and vote off Ginger. Yes its sad for ratings but no one can take a chance against her in the final 2.

3 guys, 2 girls
Marianne starts winning immunity challenges. The professor gets the boot...he's too much of a challenger to risk keeping. This takes some convincing with the Skipper, but he finally sees the logic.

Next to go would be Mrs Howell because Marianne can't break the Skipper, Gilligan voting block.

The final three do the stand on a log for hours challenge. This is where it get's dicey. I think Marianne wins, but Gilligan could take it from sheer dumb luck.

If Marianne wins, she takes the Skipper to the final two. Very smart. The Skipper was ultimate responsible for crashing the boat in the first place and there will be latent anger about that, plus everyone loves Gilligan and you just can't chance it.

Mr and Mrs Howell, Professor and Ginger vote for Marianne.
Gilligan votes for Skipper naturally.

Marianne wins 4 to 1

And apparantly I watch too much survivor.

Pages: 1 9 replies