Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

SF Vintage Clothing Expo - The Diva Pinup's Tropical Hair Accessory Booth!

Pages: 1 5 replies

S

Aloha All!

I am very excited to announce that The Diva Pinup will have a full booth at this weekend's Vintage Clothing Expo in San Francisco. Tropical Hair Accessories galore await you in our breathtaking booth! Almost our entire line will be available! Please stop by and say Aloha, and pick up some accessories!

If you are unfamiliar with the San Francisco Vintage Clothing Expo, the event really must be seen to be believed. Scores of vintage clothing dealers bring everything from antique victorian pieces to your hipster 1980s grubs, and everything in between. If you are a lover of 40s, 50s and 60s classic era clothing, this event is NOT to be missed! Come and finish up your wardrobe for Viva Las Vegas!

Admission is $10 ($20 for early buy). Hours are :
Saturday, Mar 17, 2007 10:30 am - 6pm (Early buy begins at 9am)
Sunday, Mar 18, 2007 11am - 5pm

Coupon for $2 off of admission here: http://vintageexpo.com/Discounts.htm

SF Masonic Center, 1111 California, San Francisco. Across the street from Grace Catherdral and one block away from the Fairmont Hotel, home of the Tonga Room. I'll probably head over to the Tonga Room Saturday evening after the show, so anyone who wants to shop on Sat, maybe we can have a mai tai together afterwards!

Hope to see you there!

Suzanne

S

oooohweee, I wish I could be there! I need "new" vintage!!!
'definately meet ya for a mai tai afterwards too! Have fun, and take lotsa pictures!
PEa

Thanks for posting this. I used to belong to the Vintage Fashion Organization many years ago and always went to that show. They are just great fun. Won't be able to make it this year, but be sure to keep us in the loop also for next year a I would love to go again. Best of luck to you in your booth!!! Post pics of your finds there. :)

S

These are some photos of The Diva Pinup's booth at the SF Vintage Clothing Expo last weekend. It was wonderful to see those of you who stopped by! If you didn't make it, be sure to look for us at Viva Las Vegas and at the Hukilau!

The Diva Pinup Exquisite Hair Flower Accessories - http://www.thedivapinup.com

[ Edited by: suzanne 2007-03-20 09:57 ]

Your booth looked great...thanks for posting the pics. Your vintage fabrics really bring out the kewlness in your items. Did you do well at the show?

S

I had a blast. It was an excellent show! Hope to see you soon, if not at an expo, then at FI!

Suzanne

Pages: 1 5 replies