Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

dogbytes in San Diego and LA March 17-26

Pages: 1 4 replies

D

we'll be in (hopefully sunny) San Diego March 17-21, then we'll head to LA 21-23 for Tiki Ti and Disneyland and maybe Sams(?) or Bahooka or somewhere fun.. then back to San Diego from 23-26.

we'll be attending Charles Phoenix’s Retro Slide Show Tour of Southern California
March 23 - 25, 2007 Center Theater, Escondido, CA http://www.artcenter.org/performances4.htm

PM me for my phone number.. we're not entirely sure which restaurants we'll be going to. we'll have a computer to check email and TC.

Have fun DB...sounds like great fun. :D

wow, nice turnout at Tiki Ti on wednesday..and to bahooka beforehand.
saturday March 24 ~ we'll be at Bali Hai around 6:30. unless someone can think of something better!

Elicia, was great to see you again, Glad you and Todd finally made it to Tiki Ti.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Ah, what could be better than Bali Hai? Since it'll be Saturday, you should even get the delicious spicy tomato soup.
I don't think I'll be there this Saturday, but will try to find you and say hello if I am. We've never met, but I got lots of great tips from your Hawaii trip reports and always enjoy the pictures of Trader Pup!
Enjoy!

Pages: 1 4 replies