Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Got Fog!

Pages: 1 6 replies

TT

Hit a few yard sales this morning and came up with this fog/smoke machine, now i know it's not really a tiki item as such but it is gonna live in the bar area...
I couldn't wait to get home and fire that sucker up!!! oh.. cost? $20 with a strobe light!

I've actually got a couple fog machines (and a strobe light). I've been meaning to make a fog cooler so the fog sets low on the ground but so far I've just got floaty fog. Nice finds though. Be sure to hit up Walmart just after Halloween to get a good stash of cheap fog juice.

Be careful of cheap fog juice. I work for a company that sells theatrical equipment. The cheap fog juice can kill a machine. Make sure that if you're not going to use the fog machine for a few weeks that you clean it by running distilled water through it.

P

i have to agree with the "cheap fog juice". we own a couple of fog machines (high end) that we count on for about 3-4 parties per year. so they don't get a lot of use. it's worth it to run the good stuff. there's not much of a difference in price.

heh, when i was in high school i'd always order a frog juice at the drive through just to mess with them.

H
hewey posted on Sun, Mar 18, 2007 6:58 PM

Kool! When can I come over for a drink? :)

Very awesome affect with that fog. Reminds me that somewhere in my garage is a sparkle lamp....not as kewl as the fog, but kinda fun. :D

On 2007-03-18 18:58, hewey wrote:
Kool! When can I come over for a drink? :)

You are welcome to come around anytime mate,
Pick a weekend and we can Fire up the bar..
Can't have the music too loud though.. pretty sure that the neighbours hate the "big speakers"..!!

Pages: 1 6 replies