Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

hey everyone! i just put my new website up!

Pages: 1 18 replies

S

check it and let me know what you think! http://www.davewarshaw.com

Very KOOL Dude your flash intro Rocks . nice work . all the Best Tyger

thanks! i just threw up a tiki/batnik inspired section! lemme know if ya like

Great site!
Great art,lots of it to look at and easy to navigate thru!
Chaka Rules!

chaka love fire! i also wanted to say, i will have a lot of this art for sale at the tiki oasis, i have a vending booth this year under the name "the finkniks" there will be all sorts of great art from all of the crew! i will have sleestak prints/clothing for sale too. plus those tiki painings/beat style stuff will also be for sale! see you there, and thanks for the support!

S

i should also note that other finkniks include, Matt Reese, Mike Stobbe, and pinstriper Mikey Ratt, Erin Bartleson< and Davey Rocket! all of us WILL have stuff at the event! Fink About It!

On 2007-03-21 13:42, sleestak wrote:
Fink About It!

I will!

S

hehehe!

S

thanks for checkin it out

NICE! Looks great. You are a busy guy aren't you? Thanks for the mention in the list. Finking I better get busy myself so I have something to sell at Oasis!
Cheers.

i will also be taking tiki tattoo appts for around that weekend! lemme know!

The site is looking good. Some very cool art you got going on!

Chongolio

S

thanks chongolio! i appreciate it!

S

i have received a lot of great compliments from alls of yous! thanks greatly, and spread the word, the site was incredibly easy to do, if anyone is interested lemme know. its as easy as this site or myspace! finaly, a websir=te you can do yourself!mahalo

S

if you havent heard my band the creepy creeps yet, you can simply click the link in the links page and give us a whirl

S

put some new pics up!

S

if anyone wants to swap links>>>> lets do it!

I WILL HAVE SLEESTAK CLOTHES AT THE OASIS! ooops!

S

new photos up again! checkem out!
heres a sample

Pages: 1 18 replies