Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

For the tiki, kustom kulture, hotrod, lowbrow art lovers on TC

Pages: 1 10 replies

Straight outta the Kreepy Lab comes LUDATIKI, a 2-faced, one of a kind original and not to mention jaw dropping, carving. LudaTiki has to be seen in person to appreciate his extraordinary detail and kreepiness. This bright split-personalitied fella measures a whopping 11" in diameter and is 45" tall! LudaTiki was hand carved out of coconut palm (yes, it's true!) and is hand painted and signed. One of the Kool things about Luda is that right above his left hand, their is a good sized pocket, large enough to display your most valuable tiki mug. (Note* Make sure you do not leave any alcoholic concoction in it because it won't be there when you return.)

One-of a kind pieces from the collaboration of two talented artists only come once every few years so don't let this awesome Kreepy carving get away
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kreepy-Tiki-Kustom-Kulture-hotrod-surf-tattoo-bar-art_W0QQitemZ200091879025QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

T

what can you bench, you and me have the same body type. I'll shoot a pic of me goatee down to compare in a day or two.

H
hewey posted on Thu, Mar 22, 2007 7:24 PM

Looks wild!

B

On 2007-03-22 18:45, teaKEY wrote:
what can you bench, you and me have the same body type. I'll shoot a pic of me goatee down to compare in a day or two.

That is hands-down the absolute funniest response I've ever seen posted on Tiki Central EVER! Really.

-Duke

On 2007-03-22 19:27, boutiki wrote:

That is hands-down the absolute funniest response I've ever seen posted on Tiki Central EVER! Really.

-Duke

But you didn't answer the question....
What do you bench!

..absolutely outstanding tiki!! that thing is way, way cool!!!!

P

wtf?

S

Twisted! I love it.

How much can Ludatiki bench?

LMAO! By the way,that's not a pic of me, its my boy BEON but he can bench the equivalent of three 7 ft tiki gods. You do the math!

On 2007-03-23 10:45, BambooLodge wrote:

On 2007-03-22 19:27, boutiki wrote:

-Duke

But you didn't answer the question....
What do you bench!

Does this answer your question? I've been working out.

You must be from Caleeeeeeefornia!!!

Pages: 1 10 replies