Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kahiki Fireplace Tribute Mug - Sold Out!

Pages: 1 2 3 133 replies

TK

Put me on the list for 2!
...and to get in the spirit, here is a story about my trip to the last night party at the Kahiki (with pictures!)

http://www.tikiking.com/Rambling_sub_menu.html

click on Kahiki...

http://www.tikiking.com Neat Tiki and Ukulele Stuff
http://www.download.com/tikiking Hear the King sing!

[ Edited by: Tiki King 2007-07-31 08:53 ]

T

Very nice. Gotta get one of these.

yeah, i definitely want one of these. when will they be available?

T

SOON...Very Soon! According to the Great Holdeni! The power of the Kahiki compels you!

T

Hey Tiki King you gave me a Tiki necklace at the Kahiki last night party.
Thanks! I wear it all of the time.
Boy that Hai Jong is one hot base player.

JT

Please sign me up for one also!

..i want !!!!

MUST....HAVE.....ONE

The official launch date of the Kahiki commemorative mugs will be Saturday, September 8th at 12:00 noon pdt. The mugs will be available exclusively through our Tiki Farm website and will be $25 each. I will send out an email blast this week as well as posting up a link here on Tiki Central to the ordering page as soon as it is built. I'll also do a final email blast & TC reminder a few days prior to the sale.
Mahaloz!
Holden

Yay!

T

OK folks, it's official! The Tiki Farm website has the Kahiki Fireplace Tribute Mug listed on their site. You can get a synopsis of the restoration efforts, along with sale time and other details there.

http://www.tikifarm.com/kahiki_tikimug.htm

I would like to give Holden a big Mahaloz for allowing this to happen! Without his tireless devotion to all things Poly Pop, much of what we cherish today would not exist. Tiki Farm has been a driving force in resurrecting and nurturing the mana that keeps Tiki culture alive. Long live Tiki Farm!

I can't wait this mug is so great!And it's even better money is going towards the restoration

sweet. I want one tooo.

T

They look like they will be worth the wait. I was beginning to loose hope that they would come out before summers end.

T

Three for me...

T

Aloha, giving this thread one last bump, as the mug goes on sale tomorrow at noon, Pacific Daylight Time.

Order It Here!

Thanks in advance to all that purchase the mug! It will be a great addition to your collection, and will support the restoration of the original.

Mahalo!

yeah but what time zone are you refering to when you say noon?? is that noon on the west coast?? which would make it 2 p.m. here in the midwest...or should i order at noon midwest time which would be 10 a.m. at tiki farm...will you even be awake yet to take my order??

T

Pacific Daylight Time refers to the west coast, so that would be noon west coast time. I imagine you can decipher the time zone differential on your own. :wink:

D

ready, set, go !

I got mine.

got mine!!

Got mine!!!

M

Got mine. At 500 mugs I would think you'd have a few days to order, we'll see.

T

Got Mine...And a few others while I was there! :P

T

Big Mahaloz to all that have placed their order! And just a heads up, the mugs have been selling quickly, so don't wait too long if you plan on getting one! We figure they'll be sold out within the next day or so.

TK

Got mine!

Got mine!

Got mine about two minutes after they want on sale, just getting around to bragging now..

D

get em while you still can. I understand there are not many left.

I'm amazed there ARE any left!!!! That is a great mug with a cracking story attached to it, glad I got my order in! I get a great mug and get to help the restoration of such an iconic tiki artefact...how neat is that? For those who haven't order their's yet...what in the blue blazes are you thinking? You'll kick yourselves later, and the bruises won't look none too pretty!

Trader Jim - Make mine a toasted crumpet in front of the Kahiki Fireplace Mug!

I just got mine in the mail today, hows that for fast service. It's a lot bigger than I thought and even looks down on a Tiki Bobs mug, but what I like best is the angular geometric shape, it may not fit well in the hand, but I can't wait to have a Flaming Moe cocktail in the chimney.

Got mine yesterday. The photos on the web really didn't do it justice. This is a fantastic piece!

T

Glad to here the mugs are starting to get to their new homes! And yes, they are big suckers! I contacted Holden, and there are still a number of mugs left, so no sell out yet. But that gives those that may have missed the release date a chance to get in on this great offer. Don't wait too long though, they won't last forever!

Here's the link to the sale page, for your convenience:
http://www.tikifarm.com/kahiki_tikimug.htm

And thanks again to everyone that already ordered!

I am even more excited to get mine in the mail now that I have heard how happy everyone is with them. Hopefully mine will come tomorrow...hopefully!

J

Mine is ordered and now the tough part...the wait! I can't wait to sip out of it while standing next to the real thing:)

I ordered mine also........ 2 of em! Yipeeee Kai Aye - Im gonna buy a whole boatload of Kahiki Frozen entrees and create a Kahiki tribute dinner and sip some kinda polynesian cocktail outa them! Was there a Kahiki signature drink? I'll invite some sexy Wahine to join me for my Kahiki tribute dinner.......Doh! I guess that's where the idea falls all apart... I forgot... I live in New Hamster! Bummer! Wicked Bummer! Still can't wait to get the mugs!

The final mug looks awesome. I'm surprised these are still left. I guess I'd better jump on this quick and order one before they're all gone.

Yay - I got my Kahiki Mugs in the mail this week - Glad to have em -
Ordered em on 9/17/2007 - got em 1/21/2008 - Just glad I didn't die before I got em!
Now I gotta get to Market Basket (local grocery store) to get the Kahiki Frozen foods for my big tribute dinner!

Pages: 1 2 3 133 replies