Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Vintage Pictures of Disneyland

Pages: 1 6 replies

Just surfing around and found this site that has a few vintage Disneyland pictures. I loved Disneyland....we used to go as kids every summer, sometimes a couple of times and maybe off season too. These photos bring back great memories.

Mostly a good site to find out about theme parks.

FATIMA BLUSH: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.
JAMES BOND: Yes, but my martini is still dry.

VampTiki

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2007-03-25 19:39 ]

Vamp,

Try this...www.yesterland.com

[ Edited by: Psycho Tiki D 2007-03-26 05:42 ]

PTD....I am going to be surfing there for a while. How funny....the GE theatre, it was such a dud of a thing, but that is where I was promised my hoover craft (which my the way I still don't have). LOL :D

OMG Psycho...thanks for that link....soooo fun looking through this site. I love how they have the ticket information too. I have some old Disney ticket books....of course all the E tickets are gone. :D

I got some Disneyland ticket books with E-tickets which I acquired from my parents. Not sure how you could go to Disneyland back then without using all the E tickets but they did. I guess they spent their time on the Horseless Carriage and not the Matterhorn.

I'm hanging on to mine but there are other E-tickets still out there

Disneyland Ticket book

[ Edited by: King Bushwich the 33rd 2007-03-27 09:46 ]

Don't anyone else open that link above.....that baby is mine. :D

Yee Haw....got that E ticket!!! Full book of Disneyland tickets....have wanted one of these for years. Thanks PTD...bid one with seconds left. :D

Pages: 1 6 replies