Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Get free broadband from Google!

Pages: 1 5 replies

F

Check it out here: Google TiSP

Interesting....I saw that on their home-page today. Gonna send the info to my computer club and see if anyone gives it a try. Wouldn't it be fantabulous if we didn't have to pay for our hook-ups!!! More money for mugs. :D

P
PremEx posted on Sun, Apr 1, 2007 3:42 PM

On 2007-04-01 10:47, VampiressRN wrote:
Interesting....I saw that on their home-page today. Gonna send the info to my computer club and see if anyone gives it a try. Wouldn't it be fantabulous if we didn't have to pay for our hook-ups!!! More money for mugs. :D

Don't know if you're joking or not, but if you aren't you better look into it a bit deeper by clicking on the links, before you assume you or your friends might be saving money.

:wink:

Yes....joking!!! Nothings free....I know somebody out there is figuring out a way to charge us for the air we breathe. :wink:

Code-named "Dark Porcelain," Google said its "Toilet Internet Service Provider" (TiSP) works with Microsoft Corp.'s new Windows Vista operating system. But sorry - septic tanks are incompatible with the system's requirements.
April Fools!

My computer club is loving this one...not very often do you get a good laugh like that. :D

Pages: 1 5 replies