Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Sneak peek at the Tiki Magazine's next cover!

Pages: 1 14 replies

TC

Visit the Tiki Magazine blog for a look at Tiki Magazine's next cover:
http://tikimag.blogspot.com/

It's a beauty!

Nice!
Mitch outdoes it again! Beautiful Cover!
Will there be copies at the TikiFarm Parking lot Sale?

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 3:23 PM

I never go to Mitch's website, but I did a couple days ago and saw that painting. I thought it was great. Wouldn't change a thing and a lot of those tikis are representative of a lot of styles.

AWESOME!!! :)

Great work Mitch!!! I especially like the Tiki bowling pin.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

G
GROG posted on Mon, Apr 9, 2007 10:44 PM

Yep. Nick told GROG that there will be copies at the Parking Lot Sale.

Great cover artwork! I've always been a fan of Mitch's work, the hula honey is soooo damn cute. Let's all celebrate the 'Island Lifestyle'! Wahoo!!!!

Looking forward to reading this issue - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai).

..i'm actually working with mitch on 2 projects..one is a tiki light box for your bar and the other is a tiki mask, like the one on the cover of tiki magazine...it's the beatnik tiki! look for these soon!!

Can't wait until I get the latest issue in the mail! The wait is always such sweet torture...

On 2007-04-10 08:13, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
..i'm actually working with mitch on 2 projects..

Sounds cool Tipsy!...Sorry...Mr. McStagger. Even sorrier if I got the wrong gender all together!! You just don't know these days, why I've even seen 'ladies' drinking Mai-Tais here in Good Ol' Blighty!! Whatever next? Men in grass skirts?

Yours slightly confused - Trader Jim...Make mine a double Mai-Tai!!

Wow great cover art..

I am eagerly awaiting my new issue in the mail..my last issue is about to fall apart I've read it so many times :) .

T

I want to keep them in great shape and I do read them a couple times over. I almost think that I should have two subscriptions.

this issue's a real Gooooooooooood one too!
Tiki Magazine is the one of the few mags in this house that gets read cover-to-cover!
(Besides Fortean Times and Jim Hightower newsletter....)

Wow! That looks awesome. I'm once again bowled over by what Tiki Magazine puts out. I need to subscribe to it soon. Good job.

On 2007-04-19 07:13, roguespy007 wrote:
Wow! That looks awesome. I'm once again bowled over by what Tiki Magazine puts out. I need to subscribe to it soon. Good job.

your chances of getting one off the newstand is faster, as those of us who already suscribe know we usually get ours 2 months after it hits the stands....what's the point in suscribing?? used to be the advantage of suscribing to any magazine was that you got your issue first before they hit the stands...now we just get to sit here and drool while others here on t.c. describe the contents we are missing out on while we wait for our issues to finally roll in.....

Got our Spring 2007 last Saturday. Neat! Our first Tiki Magazine!

Pages: 1 14 replies