Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Rings

Pages: 1 19 replies

Ive been looking for a cool mens tiki ring, and i was wondering what cool tiki rings for men, and women have you all come across?

check out the stuff from skinny dog design group.
http://www.skinnydogdesign.com/TIKIS.html
The Tiki Band Ring with Multiple Tiki Heads is going to be used as my wedding ring when i get married in a few months, and I can also say that the people there were always great to deal with, both answering my questions over email (to see if they could make the ring in a metal other then sterling silver) and over the phone dealing with payment. the detail on the ring is simply amazing, and the design is incredible.

Zombiepops

Or you can try http://www.tikikings.com/ They have some way cool designs.

also my buddy Wes has some cool Silver rings. He had a tiki ring and necklace, but not sure if he is still producing them. Check him out at http://www.badassring.com/

oh man! tikikings.com stuff is amazing! thanks for the post

House of Tiki in Costa Mesa sells Tiki King Rings :) Last month the ywere on Sale for 40%.

oh man! Those designs are so awesome! I may have to get one for my girlfriend sometime!

V

I love making little ring sculptures - a neat design challenge. Made a "Tiki Ring Of Power" a few years back:

Aren't I a great hand model! :)

That Tiki Kings stuff is nice!

So glad this thread got started. Really great rings....where is my credit card....shopaholic coming through...make way. :D

Wow!
Great stuff guys!
Every time I think it's all been done somebody has a great new design or idea! :D

Holy cow! The stuff on the Tiki Kings web site is really great! I really want some of those tiki rings, but, no prices yet! Can't buy em off the web! Guess have to wait and watch that site...

Been waiting for almost a year for him to price stuff, called him once and couldn't really get a straight answer... Now I have money I may have to give him a ring again.

S

On 2007-04-18 21:43, Stiki Tiki wrote:
Been waiting for almost a year for him to price stuff, called him once and couldn't really get a straight answer... Now I have money I may have to give him a ring again.

Caveat Emptor.

you know something I don't there Mr. Squid? Made me look up Caveat Emptor. Been a while since I heard that term....

L
Limey posted on Sun, Apr 22, 2007 1:05 AM

Man, just been on to the Tikikings.com site, those rings are kick-ass-tronomical. well done.

S
squid posted on Tue, Apr 24, 2007 7:48 AM

On 2007-04-20 07:23, Stiki Tiki wrote:
you know something I don't there Mr. Squid? Made me look up Caveat Emptor. Been a while since I heard that term....

I'm only saying before dealing with tikikings.com or any unestablished site, I urge the use of caution. The site's been up for over a year. Even though it appears to be recently semi-revamped, it's still unfinished. There is still no pricing. No one on this forum has gotten a straight answer, if they even got a reply. Silver ain't cheap and you work hard for your money.

SD

Well as you all know by know you can call us anytime for tiki jewelry .
562-436-7237
Our website is being finished soon and will feature a buy / order it now button (YEA ??)
Our highly detailed designs have been derived from traditional Oceanic carvings ,spoken or written legend.
We use genuine Tahitian Black pearls and real gemstones.
All pieces are made by us right here in lovely Long Beach.
We limit each design to 20 or less pieces.
We also do custom work in silver or gold.

Scott

We will have a vending suite again this year , be sure to visit us on Friday for a special rum tasting

B
B-Rad posted on Thu, Sep 30, 2010 5:10 PM

love Skinny Dogs Tiki rings, I am a silversmith as well and have completed a little run of Tiki rings check em....
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57639144/the-big-tiki-kala-sterling-silver-ring
All hand carved!

T

Nice work. I especially like your Sea Monkey ring.

JJ

I know this is an old thread, but before I start a new one on this subject, I wanted to show the formerly interested tikiphiles the stainless steel tiki rings I have available.

I like the design on the front, both sides and the back. They are extremely comfortable to wear, very smooth and not too heavy. They don't change color OR change the color of your skin when you wear them. They are strong, I think you could drive a truck over them.

They make them in whole sizes 7 all the way up to 14. They are $30 each, but if you get two or more, I'll throw in domestic shipping.

You can buy long distance via email ([email protected]) and paypal, or you can pick them up in person at the Tiki Ti by prior appointment (Usually Friday or Saturday, 4pm-5pm).

Wholesale inquiries accepted.

Thanks and blessings!

Jah Jim

[ Edited by: Jah Jim 2017-10-10 12:04 ]

Pages: 1 19 replies