Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

New England Thread

Pages: 1 12 replies

Hello! Newbie here! Is there a New England thread and if so, how do I access it?

Welcome to TC....here is the link to the New England events. There is also a SEARCH option on the upper right hand side at the top of the page which is really great for finding threads you are interested in. Have fun....great group of people here. :)

S

You just missed a great get-together we had on Saturday. Over a dozen of us hit the New Tiki in Westford. It was a Most Excellent time.

Keep an eye on the "Other Events" forum, since we have started several threads beyond the New England thread. But by all means introduce yourself in that thread that VampiressRN posted.

Welcome to Tiki Central! Aloha!

Thanks for the info. I checked out the pics from the gathering last night. Yikes! What a bunch of Froot Loops! I think I'll fit right in!

Mahalo!
Rick

HC

welcome Big Kahuna.......fruit loops?.....more like Rice Krispies!

mmmm reese's puff cereal.......

Welcome to TC!

B

Yaaaarrrr!!

I be more of a Cap'n Crunch!

Avast ye scurvy dogs!!!

AVAST!!!!

Oh, and welcome to the Big Kahuna too. :)

S

Cap'n Crunh, Rice Krispies, Fruit Loops, whatever. They ALL taste great when you use a Mai Tai instead of milk.

HC

Baked , fried , toasted......seems like an honorable agenda ! "Tiki Rum-a-dummys".... carved from wild oats and splashed wid Moai milk !

There's only one Rick I know in Grafton, MA........ and he's from another Galaxy!!
Could it be??

Luke

Luke! Luke! Is that you Luke?!?!?!?
Hey, you've got to stop following me around! Man, we've got issues! How many freakin' collections do we need? Everything can be traced back to the cars though, huh? My poor kids are gonna have to sell all of this crap when I suck a valve & head off to that big junkyard in the sky. Oh. well! That's their problem! I can't stop now! Gotta go! The mother ship's here to take me back!
Big Kahuna
Rick

[ Edited by: Big Kahuna 2007-04-17 14:50 ]

On 2007-04-17 14:49, Big Kahuna wrote:
Everything can be traced back to the cars though
Big Kahuna
Rick

Funny how that works, huh?
For those of you interested, Rick owns a business called Galaxy Rod and Custom and sells all sorts of cool hot rod and custom car accessories.....hopefully he will be carrying tiki mugs soon! (hint hint):-D
Luke

Man, I just love unsolicited plugs!
For those of you who don't know, Luke publishes the Koolest Kustom Kar Magazine on the planet; Kustoms Illustrated. He's a very creative human & one heck of a swell guy. Okay Luke, I think we're even now. Now that you mention it, there's a bit of a possibility that there might be some tiki mugs on my table at The Rumble. How's that for a non-committal vague response? I'll keep you posted.
Mahalo!
Rick

Pages: 1 12 replies