Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tikified House For Sale in Vegas

Pages: 1 7 replies

TM

My friend Suzee (Suzanna-Anna) is selling her house in Vegas. She's tikied it up and would love to have someone that appreciates the aesthetic buy it.

Check out pics at: http://www.suzanna-anna.com/vegashouse/house.html

that has some SWEET interior! Awesome awesome awesome!

Well, how much?

TM

On 2007-04-19 20:09, Unga Bunga wrote:
Well, how much?

There's a contact link on the webpage...

Nice job on those kitchen cabinets. I hope a nice tiki family buys it. :tiki:

Aloha Everybody!

I just wanted to let you all know that not only is this an awesome house that anyone would be proud to own, but it's also a HISTORICAL SITE as well. It was in this back yard, after last year's Coon Tiki, on the exact spot you see in the photo marked with the yellow "dot", that Tiki Lee's carved his First successful Tiki!

In fact, the Palm tree that it was carved from once stood where the red arrow is pointing...

It yielded three beautiful "children". These two that I did:

My First-

and my Second-

plus, the one that Mykl (the house's co-owner) did, which can be seen lurking on the opposite side of the pool in this shot-

So you see, this is THE house to buy if you're moving to Vegas. It's full of artistic & creative Mana that will set your hidden talents free! It's priced very reasonably, and you really should act quickly before an "investor" snaps it up and rips out all the great tiki stuff!

Wow, how beautiful! Do carving lessons come with it? :wink:

On 2007-04-28 14:46, AlexandriaTiki wrote:
Wow, how beautiful! Do carving lessons come with it? :wink:

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

Not to mention most of the interior decoration, (no mention of that in the ad), or there wouldn't be much point!

Besides, the first thing to turn me off was seeing the bars on ALL the front windows and door....that usually tells me what sort of neighborhood it is!

Pages: 1 7 replies